oh no I forgot the tissues!

DJM277: anyone here ever had to be resourceful and had to cup you other hand and ejaculate into it when you had nothing else to catch your load in?

I have on those rare occasions i have had nothing to catch it in.all though this method makes spilling too easy!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've used a sock in a pinch.

My foot wasn't in it at the time.

Pecker

A terrible thing happened to me again last night - nothing.

novmode: if you good at orami you could always fold a peice of paper into a cup.

ORCABOMBER: I've actually cumshot on camera like that. It's perfectly natural, sheets, hands, tissues, whatever, as long as I know the stain'll come out.

SpeedoGuy: I've used socks and paper bags. A couple of times I've used her panties, which really tee's her off.  :D

SG

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yanno, novmode, I'd think you were from Japan based on your grammar, but they wouldn't misspell origami. LOL

novmode: LOL, guess i should proof read before i post....

BrazilianDude18: I don't like to cum in my hand cause it can get very sticky and hard to clean(is it just me?). SO what I do is this:
Being uncut I can prevent the cum from coming out by keeping it inside the skin(I hold the skin and the cum accumulates there). It looks like a bubble cause it swells!
I also have a question:
A friends of mine once told me what he does to prevent cum from shooting. He squeezes hard his dick and that avoids the cum from coming out. I did that sometimes... The thing is that eventually the cum will come out... So you better clean the equipment anyway. But the question is:
Is that harmful? CAn you "break" something by doing that? I mean... the pressure in the pipes might go sky high and damage the tissue. Can the reflux do harm?
Thanks and hope to see your replies!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When you are about to ejaculate, the purpose of your urethra changes. Normally it's in the mode to allow the bladder to empty urine through it but when you are in arousal mode, the sphincter where the bladder empties will close more tightly around the urethra to prevent urine leakage. This allows the Cowper's Glands to coat the urethra with 'precum', cleansing the passage and providing a less hostile environment for the soon-to-come semen, which will be accompanied by the forceful expulsion of the prostate's emissions.

All of these fluids will shoot through the penis unless you block their passage as you described in your post. No damage will normally occur because the bladder sphincter that I mentioned will allow the semen to enter the bladder to mix with the urine it normally holds.

This is called retrograde ejaculation, I believe. Only if you do this a lot, for many years, can you weaken the sphincter enough so that semen will find it is easier to enter the bladder than to be expelled through the penis.

One ancient form of birh control is similar to what you describe. The male, just as he is about to ejaculate, while still in the throws of intercourse, will press a couple of his fingers against the soft area between the back of his scrotum and his anus, thus preventing the expelling of the semen and backing it into the bladder.

Clean, no mess, no external ejaculation. But one fantastic orgasm!

Javierdude22: [quote author=BrazilianDude18 link=board=relationships;num=1080778061;start=0#8 date=04/02/04 at 18:26:20]I don't like to cum in my hand cause it can get very sticky and hard to clean(is it just me?). SO what I do is this:
Being uncut I can prevent the cum from coming out by keeping it inside the skin(I hold the skin and the cum accumulates there). It looks like a bubble cause it swells! [/quote]

Holy crap man, how much foreskin do you have?

fitdude: You have a way with words, pecker. And yes quite an orgasm.

tripod2004: I agree about swallowing your own. I have never been able to self suck (see my topic) but learnt from a very early age to shoot into my mouth. Its useful if your partners panties aren't handy lol

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=relationships;num=1080778061;start=0#11 date=04/03/04 at 07:10:09]Holy crap man, how much foreskin do you have?[/quote]
My oneskin goes down to my twoskin
My twoskin goes down to my three
My threeskin goes down to my foreskin
And my foreskin goes down to my knee

Serioulsy though, you'd be surprised how far the foreskin stretches.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
LOL, jon, that reminded me of this limerick:

There once was a goyem named Enos
With lots of foreskin on his penis
Said his girlfriend, a Jew,
"Its' Bris time for you
"Cause I don't want no moreskin between us."

Pecker

The nice thing about masturbation is that you don't have to get all dressed up for it.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Had to respond to several posts in this thread, some of which could become posts of their own or probably already have ... firstly, what to catch cum with, other than tissues, toilet-paper, etc ... over the years I have consumed many a load when in a place lacking the appropriate disposal methods, especially as a teen, as I also felt this hid my frequent masturbation from the probing eyes of siblings in the garbage cans, as well as parents. Then I discovered sheets, and the joys of blowing your load into them in a spot you wouldnt be sleeping or rolling into during the night, and just pretending it was a wet dream LOL ... now, as for the foreskin comments in some of the posts in this thread, yes, foreskins are very pliable, to the point that a good friend of mine with a particularly large cock over in Sweden, told me he could piss into his and hold it there sometimes, or also have his girlfriend of the moment blow it up like a balloon during oral sex. So it could definitely accomodate a load of jizz for sure ....