Oh no!... I loved eating cum!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Scott8361, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am slightly bi... I have the occassional desire to see and play with cocks bigger than my modest one. It seems I never really went for or tasted another man's cum before. That changed this past week...

I told the guy I was with I wanted to see him cum, so when his climax came he stood before me to shoot his load. The first thick gob came out and fell off his cock head. Instinctively I put my hand up to catch the rest of his load. He filled it up, and without hesitation I licked my hand clean and swallowed it!

Then I licked his cock clean. I milked the shaft to get every drop. As every last dribble came out, I wanted it and slurped it down. Then I went to look for the first glob that I missed. I found it clinging to my thigh. I scooped it up with my fingers and savored it as well.

i found i loved it! It was so thick and white and tasted so yummy. I find I get instantly hard every time I think about the experience. Now the problem is I want to eat more cum. What's a married guy to do????

2. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, welcome to the club, by the way hot pics, great cock, wouldn,t mind take your load cumming from that dick.

#2 readytocum, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  3. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    You could eat your own - that's what I do. After blowing my load in my hand are all over my face and chest, I simply lay back and scoop up cum to eat. Depending on how large the load, this can take a while. Sometimes I just grab a spoon and scoop it up that way. Much faster.

Or, you can blow your load in your wife's pussy and suck the cum from her pussy. Effectively, you'll be accomplishing two agenda items - you'll be enjoying cum that you've grown to love so much while giving your wife oral pleasures which I hope she loves so much. You'll be killing two stones with one bird!

Simba

4. bigbiboy

bigbiboy New Member

It's nice isn't it!
    Real nice. But you shouldn't stop there. Bisexuality is the best thing a guy can get into. Living your whole life as straight will make you miss out on a whloe world of sexual fun. (Although you should always consider you wife's feelings about this). Honestly having sex with another man is one of the most enjoyable and natural things in the world and can often be more fun than fucking a women. So if all is OK with your wife I recommend to take it further, you will not regret doing so, I promis you.

5. B_DnegelasiyelraM

B_DnegelasiyelraM New Member

Eating cum and swallowing is pretty dangerous. You can get HIV and other STDs and if you have a wife and are cheating on her unknowingly, you should be using condoms.

Draft saved Draft deleted