Oh no my friend was murdered!

D

deleted157868

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I really hope the justice system does there role.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hells,

I was shocked to read the very sad news.
You have my sincerest condolences over such a tragic loss.
My heart goes out tho her family and friends.
Especially, I am thinking of you and sending my strong supportive thoughts to you.
Big warm hugs, Jim

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hells, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Such a horrible story. My heart goes out to you as well as to her family and other friends.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW ! Sorry about Ur loss Hells .....My prayers are with U and for the 3 involved and families....... The thing that scares me is that the cops were notified to late or that they took to long to show up......Once again .... I'm sorry for the loss of a friend .

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to thank you all for your posts and phone calls. I'm still in a fog over this. A pal from our dance site called me tnite and I just lost it. It's all still confusing and unexplainable. We won't get the real story for days I'm sure. i talked to a reporter tnite for an article planned for t'row's paper. Everyone seems to be talking about this around town and it's frustrating that the probable real story hasn't developed yet. Deb was a wonedrful, beautiful, sharp witted and interesting woman. She was a lawyer and an actress.
I want to thank everyone again, and so many people I don't know. Thx for showing what a community can do to support it's other members. This is def gonna be a double Ambien nite.
Thx and tell the people you know that u love them!

NY1 | 24 Hour Local News | Top Stories | Names Released In Deadly Upper West Side Shooting

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One last thing...a friend emailed me that's a reporter and he says the story is getting weird on the net. I say let's wait a few days and see where the chips fall and where the truth is. I think I already know where it is but we'll see.
Thx again everyone. It's Soooooooooo appreciated!

One last thing...a friend emailed me that's a reporter and he says the story is getting weird on the net. I say let's wait a few days and see where the chips fall and where the truth is. I think I already know where it is but we'll see.
Thx again everyone. It's Soooooooooo appreciated!

I think we need answers. As you pointed out, a lot of things don't make sense about it. I hope the family and you, her friends, get some closure.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HellsKitchenmanNYC, You have my deepest condolences. I have no clue what you are going through but I can only think of it as a true living hell. Such an un-timely death to such a beautiful person from the way you speak of her. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all families involved in this tragic time. I do not know you very well and we have never really talked but if you ever feel the need to I'm always here.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we need answers. As you pointed out, a lot of things don't make sense about it. I hope the family and you, her friends, get some closure.

That's gonna be a tall order but I will thank you and Nick8 for calling me and talking. You're special people and was mucho apprediado. Oh I just invented a aphrase..heee...hugs.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. May the memories that you hold in your heart of good times spent with her sustain you during these very painful days, and bring you comfort and smiles in the weeks, months and years to come.

Peace.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thx again all. I'm planing a memorial now, not that I know what that consists of, because we couldn't reach the family the service was today and we missed it. Shiva this week. I saw there was a blog on Anderson Coopers page. Nice.

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

It's gonna take a long time to get over it, I'm still kinda numb from my friend that died in August. We had known each other 30 yrs.

I hate to say it, and it's no disrespect for the dead but ya gotta plod on somewhow, and anyway you can. It's becoming apparent to me that as you get older these thigs chip away at you and leave a hole that you have to somehow try to re-fill up. They would want you to do that I think.
It's just weird because until last year I had never had a contemporary die. It was always a grandparent or uncle etc. Everyone expects that. WHen people yr own age start dying it makes you think.
Hug a loved one and smile!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a last, hopefully, followup...I feel better after going on the Shivah call last nite. It was great mingling w/the family and talking etc. I'm workiing on the memorial for Sunday w/some good stuff planned. It pisses me off that NY Post won't let it go. Even today, days later they had an article, a big one entitled SABBATH MURDER or some such. They''re totally setting it up for a Lifetime Movie or episode of Law and Order. It's disgusting! But my plan is to remember her for what she was and still is in my mind.

As a last, hopefully, followup...I feel better after going on the Shivah call last nite. It was great mingling w/the family and talking etc. I'm workiing on the memorial for Sunday w/some good stuff planned. It pisses me off that NY Post won't let it go. Even today, days later they had an article, a big one entitled SABBATH MURDER or some such. They''re totally setting it up for a Lifetime Movie or episode of Law and Order. It's disgusting! But my plan is to remember her for what she was and still is in my mind.

So much for going to bed, eh?

Invite the reporter to the memorial. Let them see who she was, personalize the story to make it mean something more than a sensational headline. I know The Post is the king of sensational headlines, but even the people that gave us, Headless Body in Topless Bar might be interested.