oh oh, here comes the pizza guy

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never delivered pizza, but I worked for this company that made a city directory, and I had to go from door to door taking names and info. Don't know if that pizza video is staged, but I've got stories from working a college town that makes it seem plausible.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, cute little asses they have. Would love to feel those in my hands and honor their bodies with a huge load!

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I thought is was legit up until the pizza guy came. That was the fastest most understated orgasm in the entire history of homevideo.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha 10 licks and the guy was gone.. I have cum by mouth hmmm 1 time lol . ... that is sad...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried to get a job delivering pizzas recently just because I thought it would be funny pulling up in someone's driveway in my Viper to deliver their pizza. I couldn't, though, because of my driving history/insurance situation.

Hmmm, never thought about that, but I'm probably in the same boat. Guess I'll strike that one off my fallback job list.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't a very intense orgasm. "At least you give a girl a warning before you cum." What did she expect?

He did seem very dedicated to making the next delivery like a true pizza delivery boy, so I say it's real.