Oh really? (newby questions)

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Firstly, I'm sorry, I'm new to this site (and forums in general, so please excuse the length of my post) the 'stupidness' of it and the possibility it may be in the wrong section.

OK, so there I was, a couple of months ago thinking my penis was actually a normal size for an 18 year old, hitting the 5.5" mark. Now I have a girlfriend I've started to become a bit more aware about my penis and have finally realized that its not that big tbh. Although shes madly in love with me I can't help but fear the dissapointment that she might express after finally realizing the size of it. (shes one for caring about size, trust)

Now I've found this site, and the jelqing exercises and the claims 'expect a 1 - 2" gain within weeks' and I'm like WOW, can this truly be for real? Can it be this easy to sovle one of the two 'worrying' life problems I have?

My main question, seeking a really honest answer is, does this actually work? Can I gain an inch in a month? Are people just mis-measuring?

Say this does actually work and I go ahead with it is there a different method to keeping it in a warm towel for 15 minutes aside from the rice sock thing? I live in a house with my family so 15+ minutes alone in the bathroom is going to come across as peculiar.

Secondly, I'm more worried about girth than length, are there any good methods anyone could recommend/point out on the forum to me for 'beginners'?

I just find it so hard to believe, I've never been one for believing in improving physically (I try to put on weight, nothing happens, I try to widen my chest, nothing happens) and other sites saying 'it doesnt work' and 'expect a gain of around 1/4" per month' aren't encouraging.

Thanks for your time. :)

P.S. I realise 5.5" isnt tiny and all penises are useable, but i love this girl and she thinks i'm flawless (bless) and i cant face dissapointing her.
(Actually on second thoughts, it probably is small to you guys....:p)

Last edited:

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi there and welcome to the LPSG.

At 5.5" you're actually average in size, you're not small at all.

Stop being worried and start loving this girl back.

Good luck to you both

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, thanks.

I failed to mention I'm slightly worse off with girth.
I don't think I can settle until I'm comfortable with my size, whether I'm average or not, its eating at my confidence so I may as well do something about it.

XticktockX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, for me, within 2 weeks i got 1/2 inch in girth, and about 1/4 in length.

So, yeah, it works, its just to what extent and it probably varies person to person.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its like anything. Some will get more, some less. You dont know how much until you try it. It gained and inch in 3 months. Since then, it has been slower, but that is common. Some guys have gained 2 inches in 2 years. Like all the fat reducing commercials say in the fine print, "results are not typical".

The best thing to do is to study PE. Start out with a newbie rountine for a few months to get acclimated. If you actually go through it, then you could specialize in what you want. If girth is your thing, then you focus on girth excersizes.

During that time, you should take the time to learn as much on this subject as possible. Learn to measure all this in terms of months.

Now, beware. You are going to get some people telling you it doesnt work. You will have people telling you all kinds of negative things about this. That is why you have to do the research yourself and you draw your own conclusions.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh one more thing. Everyone is small here. No matter how big you are or get, there is always someone bigger, either real or made up. Not every one here is huge. So dont worry about what others think around here. You should love yourself first, (as posted above by Jumbojet), and then make enhancements as you see fit.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey dude, you said that your lady is madly in love with you so the size of your penis isn't important to her. Not to say you shouldn't try P.E. but just keep doing whatever you did to make her fall in love with you. Don't start tripping about your size and lose your confidence or she might start to think differently about you, good luck.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, honest advice, just what I needed. I have many personality faults, one of them being that I cant convince myself that i know she is into me so I shouldnt waste my time with this.
I think I might give it a go, check it out, purely to keep my confidence in tack. I know it sounds pety but thats the kind of person I am, unfortunately for myself.
You guys are probably right, she loves me so it doesnt matter, but from the research Ive done, so long as I do this right there wont be side effects to worry about so why not? :) I take it that sticky at the top of this section is a good starting place? :)

Cheers folks.

frankthetank69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with them. the hardest thing is loving yourself. ive definitely lost a girlfriend before because i was so negative about my size she was turned off. women love confidence, so do what you can and be positive.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of great replies to this post :)

Self-confidence is a most important factor. If you're visibly worried about your size or performance your partner is likely to get turned off. Nobody wants to hear "am I big enough" before a sexual encounter. Anxiety can also lead to ED, so learn to relax and enjoy the experience.

It's important that you realize that men worry about this more than women do. If you want to succeed at PE and be happy doing it, do PE for yourself.

If you're interested, I also answered some similar questions in this recent post: http://www.lpsg.org/133713-does-jelqing-really-work-proof.html

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I'm doing it for myself, to help me through this lapse of confidence.

So I'm into my third day now, still getting to grips with the basics (excuse the pun) and I already have a few queries.

Because I'm 18 theres a chance that my penis is still growing so by doing this PE am I in anyway going to hinder this growth?

Also, I've heard a bit about dry jelqing, and given it a go because its said to help girth, but I don't quite understand the process. Its like a half way jelqing thing or something....can anyone try and explain this to me or are there any demonstration videos etc.?

No sign of change at the moment but its early days I guess, when would I begin to notice a difference (bearing in mind I have a routine and am taking measurements).

Thx again.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, I'm doing it for myself, to help me through this lapse of confidence.

So I'm into my third day now, still getting to grips with the basics (excuse the pun) and I already have a few queries.

Because I'm 18 theres a chance that my penis is still growing so by doing this PE am I in anyway going to hinder this growth?

Penis growth from puberty is due to chemicals. As long as you don't take any hormones or drugs that will interfere with your growth, and you don't hurt yourself, you'll be fine.

Also, I've heard a bit about dry jelqing, and given it a go because its said to help girth, but I don't quite understand the process. Its like a half way jelqing thing or something....can anyone try and explain this to me or are there any demonstration videos etc.?

There are videos linked here. Dry jelqing is actually more for length due to the lack of friction (you get more of a stretch than anything else). Essentially, a dry jelq is performed like a wet jelq except you don't use any wet lube. You can use baby powder to ease any skin catching.

No sign of change at the moment but its early days I guess, when would I begin to notice a difference (bearing in mind I have a routine and am taking measurements).

Thx again.

It's definitely too early to expect anything now. Give it a couple of weeks. The first thing you should notice is improvements in hardness and stamina.

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does work, but it takes dedication. You may read guys' gain claims with disbelief, but what you don't see is all the time and effort they put in. It took me about a year (8 months total) of tugging the shit out of my penis in the bathroom everyday to gain my first inch in length and half inch in girth, and I consider those good gains.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks again Big Al, muchly appreciated info. And wow, thats dedication poonhunter, I could probably make it 2 months without changes.
Im not sure if Im seeing things but I swear I can already see some difference in length AND girth in my flaccid state. Ah well, at least its giving me hope.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I may aswel keep a journal as any small change would be noticed easier that way.

Ok, so after 2 weeks (10 PE days) I have noticed a rather large difference in length in its flaccid state. (When I say large, originally I wasn't expecting anything so...) I look at it and thing, yeh thats definitely bigger but then I question myself, maybe it looked like that before..?
Unforunately, there hasn't been any noticeable difference in erect state except from looking slightly more veiny?? Is this normal? Its also getting quite dry after using gel etc.

Few questions after this first period:
Could one rely on jelqing? Would 100 reps or so per day see a similar speed of growing to a routine?

With Jelqing there has been advice on using one hand to hold the base of ones penis while the other milks so to stop the skin from bundling up at the top. But in the demonstation video the guy is using one hand after the other to milk and what looks like rather more than 2-3 seconds per jelq. Could someone clear this up for me?

And lastly I need recommendations on the most effective method of gaining girth as I can't seem to find it myself.

Thanks again for your time, you guys have been a great help.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I may aswel keep a journal as any small change would be noticed easier that way.

Ok, so after 2 weeks (10 PE days) I have noticed a rather large difference in length in its flaccid state. (When I say large, originally I wasn't expecting anything so...) I look at it and thing, yeh thats definitely bigger but then I question myself, maybe it looked like that before..?

Keeping a journal is a must if you're serious about PE. Taking accurate measurements and/or pictures will alleviate any doubts that you have as to whether you're gaining or not.

Unforunately, there hasn't been any noticeable difference in erect state except from looking slightly more veiny?? Is this normal?

As a beginner, your gains are going to be measured in fractions of an inch. The first sign of gains is improved hardness and stamina.

Its also getting quite dry after using gel etc.

Using a gentle moisturizer after your PE sessions will alleviate that.

Few questions after this first period:
Could one rely on jelqing? Would 100 reps or so per day see a similar speed of growing to a routine?

If you're following the basic routine, then your goals should be two 100 rep sessions per day, 5 days a week. You should be doing more than just jelqing for all-around development.

With Jelqing there has been advice on using one hand to hold the base of ones penis while the other milks so to stop the skin from bundling up at the top. But in the demonstation video the guy is using one hand after the other to milk and what looks like rather more than 2-3 seconds per jelq. Could someone clear this up for me?

Either option will work as long as you're using a full stroke. The hand over hand method can be used if you're using a lot of lube so that your skin doesn't catch.

And lastly I need recommendations on the most effective method of gaining girth as I can't seem to find it myself.

Thanks again for your time, you guys have been a great help.

For now, the jelqs will fulfill that function. Once you're ready for the advanced courses, you can do girth specific exercises like "squeezes".

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok right. After seeing advances in flaccid length I'm going to hit this workout hard and take it a little more seriously. Increased dedication being the biggest change.
By doing this I'm going to start a journal and use my current size as the starting size as I failed to measure it before i started my exercises a week or two ago.
However, I still dont fully understand how to measure the penis accurately. Where exactly do i measure from? And the girth, does it involve a tape measure wrapped round the middle or base? My penis bends slightly and has a natural completely vertical erection as opposed to straight out. So do I need to bend it out straight to get the correct measurement?

These should be the last questions on the basics so I will dampen the questioning with a bit of proactiveness and get this journal going.

By the way, small black spot on the head of my penis? Any ideas? Its definitely under the skin so may be vein related? I'm hoping its nothing more serious than a burst vein or something that will heal with time....i hope....

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP I am doing the same as you, I am 18 and started PE 3 weeks ago
I started at 7" length and 5.5" girth
I am now 7.3" length and 5.75" girth

So I have gained a bit, and flacid I have gained about an inch in size both length and girth. But it has become much more veiny which is a downside

So goodluck with the jelqing

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok right. After seeing advances in flaccid length I'm going to hit this workout hard and take it a little more seriously. Increased dedication being the biggest change.
By doing this I'm going to start a journal and use my current size as the starting size as I failed to measure it before i started my exercises a week or two ago.
However, I still dont fully understand how to measure the penis accurately. Where exactly do i measure from? And the girth, does it involve a tape measure wrapped round the middle or base? My penis bends slightly and has a natural completely vertical erection as opposed to straight out. So do I need to bend it out straight to get the correct measurement?

For length you should measure bone pressed along the curve, and for girth at your thickest point or right behind the glans (it's your option). You'll find full instruction for keeping track of your gains here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html#post1612298

These should be the last questions on the basics so I will dampen the questioning with a bit of proactiveness and get this journal going.

By the way, small black spot on the head of my penis? Any ideas? Its definitely under the skin so may be vein related? I'm hoping its nothing more serious than a burst vein or something that will heal with time....i hope....

It's very likely that it's a bruise. I would suggest light massage and hot wraps. If it's significantly larger than pinhead-sized, you should abstain from PE until it's healed.

That kind of bruising usually occurs from overgripping the penis during stretches. You can avoid this by using a small towel to grip and pad your penis and use only enough of a grip to accomplish the stretch.