oh shit jelquing actually does work!

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been jelquing 300 times a day for the last couple of weeks just to try something new.

I jelq for 100 slow strokes then do acouple of girth squeezes for about 15 seconds and repeat this regime 3 times. I then stick my cock in my pump and inflate her to just over 8" and about 7" around for about 15mins

I then have a nice hot shower to give my cock a warm down.

To be honest i was only really doing this out of boredom and to maybe get a bit of added penis health maybe stronger boners but i had a rock hard woody this morning and decided to get the tape measure out.
Ive always been between 6.5-6.8 long and max 6" around but this morning i am just on 7" long and 6.2" girth!! Im pretty happy! Small gains but they are fucking gains nonetheless!! Im going to keep at this and see how big i can make this thing :D :smile:

SexyBrandon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks like they do work then, I've been doing the same thing but not as much as I have too much time on my hands, maybe I should be a bit more dedicated to it then I'll get results like yours..

keep at it, it seems like it works well so yeh

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess its like anything, you get back what you put in. I definately think pumping for a few mins afterwards helps the girth

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
God news GT, I’m really pleased for you, but what I can’t get my head round is this counting business. I prefer to go by the clock. I mean, is it really that critical, 297 – 306? I know I need to take around 3 seconds per jelq, which is 20 to the minute and once I get into my rhythm it becomes pretty straightforward. I can then concentrate on other things like density of erection, etc and know that in 15 minutes I’m done. Not only that, but if I start counting, after a while my mind tends to drift; I find my self wondering about things like, ‘how’s the density of my erection.’ Suddenly the numbers have gone out the window and I don’t know where I am, 227, 277, but going by the clock! Besides, 15 sounds far less daunting than 300.
But hey! Good stuff, keep it up.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Seahorses,

Lol i know what you mean about the counting. Im used to training in the gym and working in sets and reps. I treat my p.e like a workout and find if i focus on achieving a set number of reps and superset each jelq set with a girth stretch set i not only get the job done properly but i actually look forward to doing it. I think it all prob takes me about 20 odd minutes but i know if i sat and watched tv etc while i did it, i wouldnt take it as serioulsy and probably not make gains. I can tell you though i took a day off yesterday and had a bit of one on one time last night if u know what i mean ;) and i couldnt believe how much harder and thicker my cock looked!! I got a toilet roll out the cupboard and waited till my cock was solid before trying to get it in the hole. Usually i can only get the first 2.5" in before it gets stuck at near mid shaft, last night i could only get the glans in!!! Im so happy to see that something does actually help to increase your cock size!! :)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just wondering how anyone could manage the time to do that 300 times a day!

Think about the amount of times one jerks themselves while masturbating, and then slow down the movement and make it go in only one direction. :biggrin1:

Would love to increase myself to a 9 incher (even though I'm fine with what I have), but it's hard to consider any kind of technique without talking to someone in person whose actually done it WITHOUT injuring themselves.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC Deep - if i didnt spend the half hour doing it id probably do something less constructive. i.e watch tv, read a magazine, surf the net. Whats a half hour spent making my dick healthier and bigger? If anything its an ideal pre-sex workout because your dick hangs longer and thicker when your girl takes your boxers off. I came out the shower the other day after a nice soak following a half hour session and my girl just jumped on me telling me she loved how she could barely get her hand round my fat cock. Icouldve cum right there!!

As for it hurting, not if its done right. Pain = no gain with p.e but you need to maintain a bit of a stretch and not just touch yourself!

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, jelqing does work. I do it off and on. Stick with it though. If you stop earlier in, the gains disappear and won't become permanent. 300 strokes a sessions is probably too much and over the long run you won't be able to keep that up unless you have a lot of determination and free time. 100-150 strokes per session spilt up twice a day would probably be easier. Good luck man.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, jelqing does work. I do it off and on. Stick with it though. If you stop earlier in, the gains disappear and won't become permanent. 300 strokes a sessions is probably too much and over the long run you won't be able to keep that up unless you have a lot of determination and free time. 100-150 strokes per session spilt up twice a day would probably be easier. Good luck man.

I hear you, sometimes i do split my sessions if im going to have a hectic day. Most of the time i can find a spare half hour in the evening to do my thing but if i cant then ill split it up.
I do find 300 + strokes tend to get noticable results. LAst night i measured girth at 6.25" erect. Thats a quarter inch in girth over what i had last month :confused: dont get me wrong im loving the progress but does anyone else find it happnes like this? A bit like bodybuilding, you see a lot of gain early on and then it kinda levels off?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found 300 jelg strokes a day, really works well for me. by the last 100 my cock is very fat and my head swollen, but it is not painful. oh, I can feel that I had a work out, just like working out your whole body. plus my cock stays fat all day long. I do this every other day, to give recuperation time.

dickerriemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i tried that jelqing technique too, but i think i pushed to hard. haven't had a really hard erection since i "worked out" 5 days ago. just 3/4 hard in the morning. that's quite unusual... my shlong feels a bit irritated as well and the head kind of numb... any of you guys had similar experiences? i just hope my body's self-healing processes are as good as always and that it's just a matter of a few more days until i recover.
i'm not so sure whether this jelqing thing is as risk-free as everyone says.

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media

If he says it works then thats good enough for me hahahaha

dickerriemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea.. went to a doctor today. seems i squeezed too hard so the blood vessels have been damaged. they should recover, though, within a few weeks. anyway, i think i prefer a healthy, hard erection over any gains and i'll abstain from jelqing in the future...

i do not say, however, that it can't work or cant have any benefits. just for me, i'm not sure whether it's worth the risk