oh shit jelquing actually does work!

D

deleted105034

When I first read the title of this thread I thought to myself "What the heck is shit jelquing?"

tacvbo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So am I right in thinking that it is not necessary to do 300 in a row? Three sessions of 100 each spread out through out the day are the same?

L

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just do it for 30minutes. 300 is too intense and exhaustive.

I hate to ask Supersized, cause I’m probably the worlds worst at opening my mouth and putting my foot in it, but I thought the accepted cycle time of a jelq stroke was 2 seconds? I base mine of 3; that’s 20 to the minute. Therefore 15 minutes = 300, or thereabouts, jelqs. If you're looking at less than 300 in 30 mins, that's over 6 seconds for each stroke, is that right?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if anyone does this any other day and doesnt count it and doesnt use time.... just w/e you feel comfortable. I guess is better to do it 4 times a week and over 5 years you will have a big dick.. lol. I mean an inch is an inch which in a map could be hundred of miles. :D

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelqing does work, i read this post last night, did some jelqs after I showered, knowling that I have been a slacker on the jelqs lately. Lubed up with loads of baby oil, did about 150 and some power-jelq kegel exercises, and had a very hot session with my lady about an hour later. She writhed and squealed "holy fuck you are so fucking hard and big" as I gave it to her hard from behind...

forget the tape measure you cannot get a better testimony than that, IMHO

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see, thats what im talking about sugarstick. At the very least, jelquing is a great pre sex workout for size. In response to Seahorses, i used to split my jelquing up to maybe 100 strokes in the morning and then 100 strokes at night and maybe do this 2or 3 times a week. I eventually got bored because i didnt see many gains.

300 in a row would be too much for me but i do make sure i cover at least 300 strokes in the one session. I do 100 then a couple of horse 440's and bends. Then i repeat this two more times to equal 3 x sets of 100 jelqs with girth squeezes in between.

I think of it like doing push ups. If you do 50 in the morning then 50 at night its not the same intensity as doing 100 in a row. You dont get the same results imo. Jelquing did nothing for me until i cranked up the number of strokes. But then we are all different and what works for me might not be ideal for you.

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
I have been trying the jelquing technique for a couple weeks now, but mostly dry jelqs...The thing I don't like is the bruising that occurs. I probably squeeze too hard though. I supppose I should be happy wiht my current length at just over 8 x 5.5 BPEL...but I would love to have 8 x 6 NBPEL. Actually my goal would be close to 9 x 6.

Cyclist52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to hear you all are having success with the jelqing. It's worked for me quite well. I did it for over a year with no losses, no pain, no injury.
I'm over 8" hard which is nice, but what I like the best is the way my dick always stays fat and vascular with a nice swing when I'm walking nude.
I sunbathe with an older woman and a couple of her girlfriends during the summer. I always do about 200 reps about a half hour before I go. The arousal from sunning nude and the jelqs beforehand keeps me at about 90% of my erect length when I'm just hanging around and sunning. Plus I shave, dick and balls....and these hens have never seen that before! Great fun getting them drooling!

You can probably get to 9" if you keep it up, but it takes time and work....

Good luck!

Cyclist52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what are girth squeezes?
Girth squeezes are done by getting about 75% hard, grasping your dick at the base with one hand...thumb and forefinger....with the other hand, you grasp just below the head and....squeeze. Hold it for a few seconds then relax.
20 or so reps is good to start. Personally I wouldnt go over 50, and wouldn't squeeze too hard. It's easy to blow out a blood vessel. I never used it, I've read to many precautions about it.....the jelq AND stretch has worked just fine for me.