oh wait, there's more...

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for some time now I've argued my complete lack of interest in Willard's tax rate opting instead to wonder what other reasons he might have for refusing to release his tax returns...

I have long held that his willingness to dump on American manufacturing and embrace outsourcing had roots in his personal gain

if you think his recorded comments about the 47% or about Palestinians is bad enough, enjoy THIS!

Romney Camp Silent On Whether Bain Purchased Brutal Chinese Factory | TPM2012

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I gotta say one thing about the chinese factory. I spent 5 years in china.

The guard towers and barbwire and dogs ARE to keep people out.

AND in.

What is left out is that many factories have luxury homes for the owners or managers within their compound walls. Their offices have computers, equipment, safes full of cash, their factories have tools, materials, assembled goods... etc.

In China corruption is rampant. and factory owners have to guard against thieves getting INTO the premises... but they also have to guard against thieves getting OUT of the premises.
That is... their own workers, who LIVE in dorms on the grounds, are the most likely inside men to any ring of thieves looking to make fast cash, and there is a LOT of crime in China.

Imagine, you can fit about 100 iPhones in a pretty small space... One worker, sneaking out a box full of iPhones can get as much money as that worker will earn in two years.

But, No, its not because people will scale the walls to sneak in and do work.
Romney's an absolute ass for even saying such a thing, and he's a functional moron if he believes such a thing.

And, sure... the Robber Barons of the world, like Mitt, would LOVE it if American workers were so desperate for ANY amount of money, that they would line up to work like slaves
for less than minimum wage.

However... everyone needs to keep in mind that Chinese wages reflect Chinese costs of living.
EVERYTHING you buy here, in the states, the Chinese can by, straight from the factory, at a tiny fraction of what you pay.

A nice shirt costing $60 in the States, can be bought Anywhere in china, for $1.

Somethings there are costly, and a huge percentage of their needs are vastly more affordable.
$500 a month in the States makes you a pauper.

In China, it makes you upwardly mobile in the middle class.