1. SR_Mike_Rowe_Peen

SR_Mike_Rowe_Peen New Member

I'll first start with a few details. I am 19 years old and live in Florida. The thing is that everytime I meet someone who is friendly, I imagine being in a relationship with them. But I don't know how they feel about me. I want to be in a relationship with someone but I don't know where to start. Then there comes the part about sex. Seeing how people here are larger than normal I am afraid that I won't measure up to whoever I like (I am about 5.5 inches long, 3 inches wide). Im pretty self-concious about that, not to mention the way to act in public. I know more people are becoming open minded but I am afraid of those who are not.

Oh what to do, please help.

2. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

OK, let me try to help. You are only 19. Relax, you sound like you must be a virgin, which is fine. You don't need to give that up if you don't want to. I don't know any statistics that say ppl in Florida have bigger dicks. LOL. Statistics put your length at AVERAGE. So, don't panic. As long as it works and you know how to work it (being good with your hands & tounge wont hurt either) you should be able to satisfy your partner. Confidence goes a long way to accomplishing that. I don't really know what you mean by 3" wide. If it's actually 3" across that is way fat. You'll be poplular :)

There is nothing wrong with being average. I have been all my life. I've always gotten laid and never had anyone running away laughing histerically. Don't worry.

Everything happens in its own time for it's own reason.

You'll be fine.

Look confident, Act confident, Relax.

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only have sex with people you are friends with and they will be nicer to you. Just go about making friends with men and women and some of them will develop into more, at a manageable pace.

In the mean time, make love to yourself. Do not just jerk off to get it over with; romance yourself every time. That way when you have a partner for real, you won't forget to consider their feelings in pursuit of some sensation.

4. SR_Mike_Rowe_Peen

SR_Mike_Rowe_Peen New Member

This sounds like good advice, but what should I do to meet other guys?

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you have hobbies, hang out with those who also have those hobbies.

6. jennizeus

jennizeus New Member

Albums:
    i really think your worrying, your situation isn't bad at all
    if you see a guy/girl you like,chat to him/her, ask her/him out and see how things go
    your young so if it doesn't work out you have plenty of time ahead of you for more dating.....

just because people on here may have bigger measurements - don't let that get to you, i was once with a guy who was around 5.5 and had no problems

so stop worrying :wink:

7. Pompeynate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You shouldn't be "looking" for a relationship, relationships just happen...

You obviously need to go out to meet people, join a club, a gym or something where there will be other people around your own age.

You WILL find someone, but don't be in a hurry to settle down, you are young, so go out & have some fun & if something is meant to be it will happen :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted