Oh, Woe is me...

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why must they find a creature as ugly and loathesome as I admirable?

At every turn there is someone, whether man or woman, looking me over, checking me out. I can't handle it. Ladies, gals, and girls seek me out for speaks, strike up conversations, and try to talk to me.

They flirt and say things they surely don't mean, at least I hope they don't. Why does this have to happen to me? That is the only thing I have a conscience about, and everytime she looks at me I feel guilty, scummy, evil.

Her eyes are beauty, her body is perfection, and I want her... but I can't... Why does this have to happen to me? Every time our eyes meet I feel sick, I feel bad...

The only thing that can make me feel this way.

What to do, what to do?

This isn't something I can reject or debate with anyone, I have no idea what to do, or how to hande this.

I'm a poor boy born in a rut.

Someone Help.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

At every turn there is someone, whether man or woman, looking me over, checking me out. I can't handle it. Ladies, gals, and girls seek me out for speaks, strike up conversations, and try to talk to me.

They flirt and say things they surely don't mean, at least I hope they don't. Why does this have to happen to me? That is the only thing I have a conscience about, and everytime she looks at me I feel guilty, scummy, evil.

Her eyes are beauty, her body is perfection, and I want her... but I can't... Why does this have to happen to me? Every time our eyes meet I feel sick, I feel bad...

The only thing that can make me feel this way.

What to do, what to do?

This isn't something I can reject or debate with anyone, I have no idea what to do, or how to hande this.

Someone Help.

Hm, it would seem the only way to solve your problem would be to take your own life.

*hands you a jar of cyanide pills*

Take 60 and call me in the morning.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So grow an unkempt beard and cultivate some smelly dreadlocks.

They'll run away so fast they'll leave skidmarks.

Actually Pecker there are girls specifically attracted to rastas, especially if their dads won't like this type of boyfriend.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Her eyes are beauty, her body is perfection, and I want her... but I can't... Why does this have to happen to me?

What to do, what to do?

Someone Help.

You don't need help when you have all those men and women falling out over you. Ask them for a helping hand when you need to poor boy. Go after the woman that you want and get her. But you can't what? Can't support her? Can't get tied down? I'm sure she will accept you as you are if you don't do anything too loathesome or ugly.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But you can't what? Can't support her? Can't get tied down? I'm sure she will accept you as you are if you don't do anything too loathesome or ugly.

If I get stuck up with a girlfriend then I'll end up fucking myserlf in the end. I seriously doubt that anyone I could find would want to move to chicago with me when I do.
Then I'd probably abandone my plans for chicago and become some sad old fucker wondering where it all went wrong.

That's not gonna fucking happen.:biggrin1: