"Oh, yeah? I demand proof -- but not that"

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Congressional battle in Texas's 32nd district is a bit unusual this year: both major party candidates are incumbents. When the district lines were re-drawn after the 2000 census, Rep. Martin Frost (D) found that his residence was no longer in the 24th district, but in the heavily gerrymandered 32nd, .

As a result, the race between Frost and Rep. Pete Sessions ® has been exceptionally nasty, with plenty of mud-slinging on both sides as the two play a Congressional form of musical chairs -- each fighting to retain the one seat available between them.

The race turned even uglier yesterday, when Sessions accused Frost of planting signs at his son's elementary school. Political advertising on public property is a no-no, of course.

Frost maintained his innocence, showing that a number of signs had been stolen from the neighborhood over the weekend, and accusing Sessions of planting the signs himself in order to smear Frost.

"That is ridiculous," Sessions said. "There is no reason why I would do that to myself." Sessions went on to insist that he and his campaign members are above such silly campaign-sign hijinks.

So, today, Martin Frost made available to the public a police report from 2002 (page 1 page 2) in which Sessions himself was caught stealing his opponent's signs.

How do you like the egg on your face, Pete?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Depends... if the signs said "free head" then it was Monica, not Hill and Bill.

I don't understand why people lie. And not only do they lie, but they do so whithout the understanding that their past behavior has been documented, and in a fashion -- "I dare you" -- that demands someone call them on it.

The inability to connect A to B to C is probably a lack of sex ed in the public schools.

<sarcasm>