Oh you fucking tease!

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
Suddenly, I don't care anymore.

@aside: Why do so many LPSG'ers come online profess some ambiguous, undying and unrequited love/desire and then never fess up because "he/she knows who they fuck they are". The point is to tell us after we ask or else what is the fuckin point when you could just PM them?

I'll tell you mine. If I was brave enough and lucky enough I'd fuck MB.
quit getting your undies in a bunch. Its burns1de. You kinda have to be blind on this board not to see every other post I write. I was just playing with you over on that other thread.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
quit getting your undies in a bunch. Its burns1de. You kinda have to be blind on this board not to see every other post I write. I was just playing with you over on that other thread.

Well, its not like I thought it was me. I was just trying to carry on a conversation of sorts............:tongue:

Because, honestly I'm too much of a prude. I just talk dirty. :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good old spiker. spiker, didn't you quit posting here for the 496th time a few weeks ago? back again?

the old men like me too, always have. of course, they are always the most fun to flirt with. the young guys don't know hoe to do it right, or get too self-conscious.

I LOVE ME SOME OLD MENS!

now, back to your normally scheduled thread.