Oh you fucking tease!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
You know what? I'm done with this thread - you guys have it..

snooze - if you want a seat somewhere more comfy, you know where my face is...

Why would you run away from this thread MB. You are more an LPSG'er than me?

I could not have colored my posting with more emoticons in order to appear more friendly!?!

Please, please, tease me back. No need to be so stone cold sober.:biggrin1::tongue::cool:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Shit, you know I love you. Remember that torrid PM affair we had back in November?

Yes!!! I remember those heady days.:biggrin1:

And among others I'll still bend you over and make you take it like a man.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Who was that anyways... Kotch? I can't remember said damsel I would distress.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Frankly, I don't care who it was who got you all steamed up. All I know is that I have a throbbing love muscle just aching to tenderize you ManlyB - Holy Head 12.00 sharp? Guest + 1.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Go for it - I'm sure she's never been PM-ed by someone who wants to fuck her before...

You mean girls don't dig it when you PM them saying that? Oops! :eek:

the old men like me too, always have. of course, they are always the most fun to flirt with. the young guys don't know hoe to do it right, or get too self-conscious.

I LOVE ME SOME OLD MENS!

I'll have none of that. You're a cougar in denial and if you're not, I'll damn sure make you one. :biggrin1:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean girls don't dig it when you PM them saying that? Oops! :eek:

I'll have none of that. You're a cougar in denial and if you're not, I'll damn sure make you one. :biggrin1:

All right No_Strings you are coming home with me, no if ands or buts about it lol :biggrin1::biggrin1::tongue::tongue:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I get the feeling that were I ever to attend some sort of LPGS meet(which I've had recurring dreams of lately), that I'd be tied up and just about every member would have their way with me! :biggrin1:

I know I want to tap into my submissive side, but talk about baptism of fire! :eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for everyone but I would be gentle. I wouldn't want to hurt you; so that we could enjoy ourselves for hours on end.:smile:

I get the feeling that were I ever to attend some sort of LPGS meet(which I've had recurring dreams of lately), that I'd be tied up and just about every member would have their way with me! :biggrin1:

I know I want to tap into my submissive side, but talk about baptism of fire! :eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Now, now - no one likes a big head... well actually - that depends what kind of big head I'm talking about, doesn't it... :redface: Oh fuck it - someboady pass me a stick of butter and some interesting fruit!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh you sweet thing, you~~I bet you say that to all your conquests.

only those that would consider sharing Brian Blessed with me...

Is that salted butter or unsalted which you are holding there? (and what exactly are you planning to do with it?)

I would have thought it was fairly obvious!

(Unsalted - I was hoping No_Strings would provide the saltiness..)