Oh you fucking tease!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
only those that would consider sharing Brian Blessed with me...
I'll share him--but who gets to have him first? Shall we draw straws? (You do know where I keep them don't you?)

And for you I once more present this sharing of our beloved Mr.Blessed; {sigh}he's just so darned sexy~~ YouTube - Brian Blessed Saviour of the Universe

Sadly, I must go and do some things now (no, not fun things--necessary things) so I must leave our Brian (and otheres in your capable hands Ms.Banisters~~be gentle with him (unless you sense he'd prefer it otherwise).)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not any more there isn't...

Drifter... you got me!

No Concorde? I am so behind the times. I knew I'd heard that but well, I'm too busy thinking about... other things. Now, what is my punishment for not knowing such common knowledge?

MB, you've got to have a reasonable punishment for me, please, please, pretty please!?!

I'll have none of that. You're a cougar in denial and if you're not, I'll damn sure make you one. :biggrin1:

I am not quite a cougar yet, dammit, I'm a puma. At least according to wiki. I'm also a MILF, baby. :naughty::naughty:

Regardless, you can call me or convert me to anything you like. Your wish is my command. And um, can you find me that hot young actor from Notes on a Scandal? The only thing better than 1 eighteen year old British hottie is 2 eighteen year old British hotties.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No Concorde? I am so behind the times. I knew I'd heard that but well, I'm too busy thinking about... other things. Now, what is my punishment for not knowing such common knowledge?

MB, you've got to have a reasonable punishment for me, please, please, pretty please!?!

No!

Oh alright then - untie Onslow and lick him clean...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Gee, i guess the thought of seeing me in my skin tight Spidey symbiote costume was complete sensory overload huh, there, manly?:rolleyes:

Er - yeah - that'd be it... or not! maybe :wink:

What terrible, terrible punishment! I think I might die (in the Renaissance sense of course). Thank God I've been doing all those tongue exercises!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Er - yeah - that'd be it... or not! maybe :wink: [/quoteI'll have to find you a pic of it to show you what I mean.Not my copy,(Dunno where it is in my last move in all) but I'll find something off of Marvel.com & you let your fertile imagination take over, 'kay?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You know who you are!

Don't make me come over there...
100_1009_small.jpg