Oh, you're so tight!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like you I'm not loose, but the first time I had sex with my husband I did feel like a virgin again. Poor thing kept apologizing that I was too tight and he might hurt me! Can you be sexy and pitiful at the same time?

Yes, you can! I really do struggle a bit with girth sometimes. i'm more of a depth girl :biggrin1:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine saying that to a woman, unless it's later on in a relationship and we were have a discussion about, well, size and tightness. But, then again, I don't say much more than "mmmmmm", or "Fuck!", or "God!" when I enter. I'm working on being a bit more vocal...

"Dang! You got some tight pussy there!", just doesn't occur to me.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys mean what they say, some just say it cause they think it's what you want to hear.
I've only had a guy once how tight I was, and he was saying the truth. I haven't had sex in months and he was pretty girthy. He had problems getting "it" in and while struggling to enter me, he was saying: God, you're tight!
But usually guys say: You feel so good, your pussy feels so good, etc.

When said in the heat of the moment, does the guy mean what he's saying. Or is this akin to saying "I love you" at the same point in the cycle.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard it in the heat of the moment, during the afterglow AND in a professional setting.

From my female Gyno during an exam, "Oh, you're nice and tight".
Uh, thanks. Because the stirrups weren't awkward enough on their own.:rolleyes:

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
don't think ive ever mentioned it as a heat of the moment thing. maybe as a statement of fact, would a women even consider it some kind of compliment?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't think ive ever mentioned it as a heat of the moment thing. maybe as a statement of fact, would a women even consider it some kind of compliment?

It depends on if you can make it sound sincere or not. A complaint about how tight she is can be a convincing backhanded compliment if you do it just so.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When said in the heat of the moment, does the guy mean what he's saying. Or is this akin to saying "I love you" at the same point in the cycle.

I'm probably going to buck the trend here, but I've only said this when the sex is starting. And it's more of, "Holy fucking God, you're so goddamned tight!" To which my face starts contorting and I start sweating like a 13 year old doing calculus.

I like comments on my behaviour the most. eg. I love how you [insert behaviour here]. It feels so good.

Now, that's what I say in the heat of the moment. And it's more like, "Oh god, you feel so fucking amazing, so fucking soft, so fucking wet."

I get all religious and foul mouthed at the same time.

From my female Gyno during an exam, "Oh, you're nice and tight".
Uh, thanks. Because the stirrups weren't awkward enough on their own.:rolleyes:

Now, that's funny!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guess is that it is probably just a line thrown out as a compliment. Of course, you might really have a smaller than average vagina and if he has a smaller than average dick, the sensation might be really amazing for the guy.

Personally, when a girl feels really tight (when she's really wet), it usually means that either we'll soon have to stop with the intercourse due to pain from a size mismatch, or that she'll be really sore the next morning, so if I was thinking "Gee you're really tight," I'd also be thinking "Oh, shit." So it's not like something I'm oft to utter, regardless of the passion.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I have said this to my wife, both while trying to get inside and in the heat of the moment. Usually, however, it's more along the lines of "God, you feel good!" I would never comment on a woman's tightness or looseness if it were a one-off or early in a relationship, unless I really did have a problem fitting. Years ago, when I was single, I have had women comment on fit (as in, "It's not going to ...") during a one-night stand and early in a relationship. Even though I probably should have taken the comments as compliments, I was too young, stupid and inexperienced at the time to be anything other than embarrassed. Of course it was bullshit, but ...

Hook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of the loosest I fucked was a very small girl and the tightest ever, had had a kid... I think that throws away a lot of pre conceived ideas and generalizations...

I had a girl ask me in the heat of the moment while moaning: is it tight? I answered yes, her pussy felt amazing but was of average tightness... After that I said a few times how tight she was because I noticed it turns her on...

In general I say that to every girl, lol. But a lot of times I mean it. Gess its like girls saying how big you are.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I said it to every women I had sex with.
They like to hear it in the heat of the fight.
Like women also using the words "you're so hard, you're so big,..."

guest1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever man loves a pussy that grips his cock nice and tights. It feels great and for me it makes my cock even harder.

I have been with girls who have very tight pussies and first but I find after a few sessions they begin to loosen slightly.

I have also been with girl’s who have very slack pussies. I guess every girl is different.

My cock is just average in size and seems so please the girls. I can’t stand the girls who are OTT with there noise!

sg6869

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some of the above comments come from people who have meaningless sex lives! "oh I tell him he's big... but really I don't give a shit".

There is a difference between crass comments and "I am enjoying making love to you" hence the little mmm I love your pussy/ your pussy is so wet, its making me cum etc etc. If he is or she is just a reason to get laid then what the hell are you expecting?

If he/she is someone you care about then expect nice thoughful comments from both of you and if in the heat of the moment your/their enjoyment means a comment about your private bits then great!

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've said these words to my lady which usually means there was no foreplay and I'm going to go easy until she gets a little wetter. There's a difference between loose and really wet. If I've done my job right she'll be nice and wet to where I can usually slide the whole way in 1st push (an amazing feeling BTW).
Is it really a compliment to tell a girl she's tight? It's way more of a compliment to me if she's really wet as it means I'm doing something right. Example. Wet = enjoying it and relaxed. Dry = tense and not enjoying it.
I would say most guys say this because they are fishing for compliments, cause if she's tight I must be huge.