Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is anyone here near Columbus and looking to, ya know, possibly date or more amongst all the hookups here? Looking for 28-40, cis male, bi or bicurious, open minded, fit to average, SINGLE, prefer childless but life happens.

I currently don’t have a lot of time as both my parents passed and I’m dealing with their estate and the hell that comes with it. Ideally, a great friend first who is supportive and understanding would be welcome. Also someone who doesn’t mind my own place being turned into a tornado for now. I like younger men, but maturity and a great sense of humor is imperative. Dick? Yes please. Masseuse? Head of the line. Must love animals/pets. I’ve inherited a couple more. My personality currently is described as exhausted. Exciting, huh?!

Reactions: freebird859976

kindabigpp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is anyone here near Columbus and looking to, ya know, possibly date or more amongst all the hookups here? Looking for 28-40, cis male, bi or bicurious, open minded, fit to average, SINGLE, prefer childless but life happens.

I currently don’t have a lot of time as both my parents passed and I’m dealing with their estate and the hell that comes with it. Ideally, a great friend first who is supportive and understanding would be welcome. Also someone who doesn’t mind my own place being turned into a tornado for now. I like younger men, but maturity and a great sense of humor is imperative. Dick? Yes please. Masseuse? Head of the line. Must love animals/pets. I’ve inherited a couple more. My personality currently is described as exhausted. Exciting, huh?!

Hey there, new here, looking for columbus based woman for companionship. I love pets and giving and getting oily rub downs. Maybe we can talk?