Ohio judge in hot water

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just so you know, I hate creepy democrats as much as creepy repubs. However, let's see what happens here. I'm guessing the dems will distance themselves from this man with lightning speed. That's what you're supposed to do, right? When someone does something wrong, you're supposed to DENOUNCE it. The repubs could take a lesson here. Instead of wiping each other's asses, they could start saying "NO" to some of the shitpiles their brothers in arms are making.

Anyway, it's nice to know someone can show compassion to a guy who was ONLY accused of having sex with 20 kids. Our leaders- you're damned skippy we better question their judgement.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html?id=13128

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Just so you know, I hate creepy democrats as much as creepy repubs. However, let's see what happens here. I'm guessing the dems will distance themselves from this man with lightning speed. That's what you're supposed to do, right? When someone does something wrong, you're supposed to DENOUNCE it. The repubs could take a lesson here. Instead of wiping each other's asses, they could start saying "NO" to some of the shitpiles their brothers in arms are making.

Anyway, it's nice to know someone can show compassion to a guy who was ONLY accused of having sex with 20 kids. Our leaders- you're damned skippy we better question their judgement.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html?id=13128

God, I love your posts Zora!! They are So full of FIRE:biggrin1:

Anyways, he is a bad judge who makes bad decisions, and has 8 DUIs?? Fuck 'em.. throw the bastard to the street, and get someone in there who won't just let a rapist go with a slap on the wrist and a slightly torn rectum. (I hear they dont' like child rapists in jail)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I published a list of politicians and their criminal records on here a couple years ago. I don't think there's an institution in our country that employs so many, and it isn't even considered a job deterrant. I know when I apply for a job, I have to answer the question "Have you been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor in the past 7 years?" and if I lie, I am subject to criminal prosecution which could include both a fine and jail time. In politics, it's nearly a job requirement.

I think that one DUI is possible to have and the person not honestly have a problem, but no more. If someone doesn't adjust their behavior after something as serious as a DUI, then they have a problem. Period, end of discussion. ANY felony should automatically disqualify a person from any public office, but this judge is long overdue for expulsion.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Oh, I published a list of politicians and their criminal records on here a couple years ago. I don't think there's an institution in our country that employs so many, and it isn't even considered a job deterrant. I know when I apply for a job, I have to answer the question "Have you been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor in the past 7 years?" and if I lie, I am subject to criminal prosecution which could include both a fine and jail time. In politics, it's nearly a job requirement.

I think that one DUI is possible to have and the person not honestly have a problem, but no more. If someone doesn't adjust their behavior after something as serious as a DUI, then they have a problem. Period, end of discussion. ANY felony should automatically disqualify a person from any public office, but this judge is long overdue for expulsion.

Are you sure you don't work for some secret underground FBI division, that spends their time hunting for crooked politicians? :biggrin1:
Yah, one DUI is bad luck.. I will give it that.. but 8?? for Christ's sake!!

1) Chances are, the honorable judge has been driving drunk WAY more than 8 times and just only been caught.
2) It only takes one time driving under the influence to kill someone, and if that had happened, I guaruntee it wouldn't matter how much PULL the judge had. His ass would be on the street, with a bottle of Jack Daniels in a paperbag.

It is sad about the double standards today. Its exactly what you said about the interview process. The judge and the rapist should have a bad time finding a new position.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame_zora said:
Perhaps they could be roommates, now THAT would be justice!

But the judge is waaaay too old for the tastes of the rapist....:rolleyes:
God save us from our leaders.....

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a running joke how no one ever gets fired from any government agency (local, state, or federal). Obviously, this guy has issues and should NOT be presiding over court proceedings (which is exactly why he IS presiding over court proceedings).

SO fucked up.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's absolutely despicable to see how our elected officials conduct themselves and then cover-up for each other. In my job I've sworn to defend and uphold our constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, and these crooked politicians fall into the 'domestic' caetgory.

Judges like this need to be removed from the bench immediately. I'm not surprised when people who are fed up take matters into their own hands because they know the legal system will continue to let such behavior continue.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
RideRocket said:
It's absolutely despicable to see how our elected officials conduct themselves and then cover-up for each other. In my job I've sworn to defend and uphold our constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, and these crooked politicians fall into the 'domestic' caetgory.

Judges like this need to be removed from the bench immediately. I'm not surprised when people who are fed up take matters into their own hands because they know the legal system will continue to let such behavior continue.

And then once they "take care of business", they go to court as the perpetraitor, infront of the very people they chose to go around.
Pity.