Ohmigod !!

ozdick: Doesn't look fake
tallmarkone64x.jpg

if that doesn't work - try this
http://gaydar.com.au/tallmarkone

tripod2004: There was a time when I was called a walking penis and always had no problem attracting girls or guys wanting to have a look, masturbate me or just have straight sex. Since joining this site I have seen so many images and vid clips of trully huge dicks with powerful spurts ( also see lpsg yahoo site) that I can only conclude that I'm really pretty average. This site is a real eye opener. As has been said -'oh my god!'

catcher: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!! That thing is HUGE!!..(wiping drool from my mouth)...just an awesome piece!!!

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it really amazes me sometimes how bad people are at spotting the photoshopped pics. Maybe because I'm an artist and am good at photoshop that I can spot them more easily but these pics are truly amateurish.

I'm gonna photoshop a pic of mine and show you all, let's see if I can make it more convincing looking than this guy.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I've never understood is why dudes on Gaydar.com use PhotoShop doctored pictures. I mean, they're looking for a hook-up; what happens when they meet someone at Gaydar, but can't live up to the photo posted there? Wouldn't at least an occasional potential partner say, "No, thanks; that's not what you posted"? Or maybe I just don't understand the cyber hook-up scene. ???

ItalianStallion: ha reminds me of a girl I met, she wore a push-up bra with the inserts and all. When I finally got the bra off, I thought to myself "what kind of false advertisement is this" because during the whole date she wore a low cut cleavage showing shirt, and her breast looked like at least a large C, but I come to realise that she was maybe a strong B. Oh well we still had some fun.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure if this pic has been doctored or not. Usually if I look closely and a cock in a pic has stark or sudden lines around it's perimeter I think it's fake. Not sure with this one. If it IS fake, the artist did an above average job.

Pappy

Media
Sadly it is fake. The pixel structure changes just below the pubic hair and the pixels are different on the dick from those in the body. It's really noticable if you zoom in really close where the penis, pubic hair and testicles join together.

I'm by no means a graphics expert, don't claim to be. These are just my pbservations.

mindseye: Although I'm as much of a skeptic as the next guy, I'd like to caution people not to mistake the usual pixellation and artifacting that results from JPEG compression for deliberate Photoshopping.

If you're not familiar with how JPEG compresses images, here's a brief tutorial.

I'm not claiming these pictures are real, but I'm saying that some of the things that are often accused of being evidence of doctoring are really just evidence of overcompression.

SpeedoGuy: That's a fake. The flesh tones are different. The lighting intensity is different. Shadowing is wrong.

Fake

SG

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, some dicks have different fleshtones from the rest of the body, usually darker; it's more obvious in men of intermediate skin tone. I'd be more concerned about the pixel structure.

@Whopper:
It's because most of the folks who cyber-date can't really be picky anyway.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1083675297;start=0#9 date=05/04/04 at 12:07:58]... Or maybe I just don't understand the cyber hook-up scene. ???[/quote]

Count me in that group, too!

I've met guys that will have a nice ongoing email chat, swap photos, etc.  But the moment I tire of email, and send them my phone number, they vanish from the face of the earth.  Cleary, the situation just got too real for them, and they had someting to hide.  They didn't want to hook up with real flesh, but rather just engage in fantasy BS.  

But, this seems to be what some people want.  A few months ago, I saw of large picture of myself (no face) on someone else's profile, on a different site.  I contacted the guy, and sent him the rest of the series of photos leading up to and after the cumshot he had, just so he would know it was really me.  His excuse was that because of the nature of his, and his husband's, employment, he didn't dare use a real picture of himself. (As if anyone at his or his husband's work, or their clients, should know what his naked body and hard dick looks like, so as to recognise the picture!) He freely admitted, however, that he had no intention of ever actually meeting anyone that responded, despite the fact that this was a physical hook-up site.  After all, he had his husband and didn't cheat, but they both got off having email sex with strangers online.  In the end, I felt so sorry for him that I told him he could keep using the picture, even though he had immediately offered to remove it.  (Although it does particularly annoy me that it is consistently ranked as one of the most viewed profiles on the site!)

easy_eros: if you look at the profile, only one or two pics are real. take a look at the first and fifth picture (both of which relatively have the same vantage point). the fifth is real and the first is just an "enhanced" picture.