Oi, it's crazy on here!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Martin van Burden, Dec 31, 2003.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Okay, just thought I would air out some grievances. If you're going to flame me for my opinion, remember, everyone has them and I've got just as much a right to express mine as you do to disagree with me. Let's just leave it at that.

Anyway, so I notice a sharp increase in the number of double-digit dicks out there. I, too, would ask, "What was in the water you were drinking when you were growing up?!" :D

I have to admit. I'm 9" and that's fairly huge, but I can only imagine what it would be like to hit the double-digit mark. I guess if I had a super raging hardon and my hormones were on full overdrive, I could hit 10, but it seems unlikely -- and it's not all that often I'm that horny, though [link=http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=health;action=display;num=1072422079]this thread[/link] might beg to differ.

Anyhow, [link=http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1072465041]an excellent thread[/link] details some of the statistics to size. Depending on the source, we're among an exception breed of endowed men here... with maybe one or two out of the crowd with us packing some substantial heat.

And for all I know, we're all clustered here... on one lil' ol' website.

My problem is, as of late, some of these dick sizes are getting a little out of control. I'm serious, folks. Not that guys don't get a little competitive about what it's in their pants anyway (so long as a dick is representative of one's manhood, or at least perceived as such), but some of these allegations are getting a little out of control. One user posted an erect size of 26x20". Hell, that's just two inches shy from my waist size!

Sometimes I feel like I have to suspend my hold on reality to log on here. I don't have a problem fathoming a guy that's bigger than me; haven't met him yet but that doesn't mean he doesn't exist. But when footlongs and 13 inchers and 14 inchers and such just pop out of the woodwork... oi. Even more strange, if I had that much dick as a teenager, God, I'd never have any peace...

...or free time, I'd be jacking nonstop, I think.

But anyway, what I'm trying to get it is just how deconstructive it seems. There are two faults. Of course, this is the Internet and anyone can claim to be anyone they want, practically. At the same time, if you've got to lie about yourself, whatever it garners you, be a little realistic about the size, eh? Oh, and all you people who want to slam the trolls... I don't get that either. What good does that do? Tell me, I want to know. It just seems to aggravate the situation; if people seek membership on this board only to make fun or to post ridiculous stats or whatever, we're just giving them the attention they deserve when we react like we do.

Does that make sense?

Anyhow, it's just a bit too much negative attention to take sometimes. I hate reading up on the last 50 posts to find that most of them are just ranting about someone else who ranted, and someone who ranted before he did, all because some guy's bragging about his 47 inch boner...

2. jonb

Gold Member

Well, mindseye's taken to calculating plausibility. I did some numbers on myself, and I only use about one and a half cups of blood in an erection.

Everyone, if your erection takes more than two quarts of blood, STFU and let those of us with anatomically possible concerns speak. And if your mother gives you handjobs, call the FBI.

Those of us who want to slam the trolls do so for fun! It's nice to watch their minds go *pop*

3. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: I'm hoping that when Christmas break is over, all the kiddies will have too much homework to come back here. *sigh*

But you're right. There do seem to be a lot more fakes on here than usual.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Arrrr, mateys! Bring back the pirates!

Fun is fun, I agree, but too much of it requires more and more extremity to keep up the mirth.

I agree with you, Mindseye. We've been visited by bored high schoolers who will soon be too distracted to continue dragging their 26" dicks into the forum.

In the meantime, when a snert wants to act like a troglodyte, he deserves every pie we can toss at him.

Pecker

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

5. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

I've never personally seen a dude hung bigger than me but i have no doubt there are probably alot out there, well, not alot but some. I'm a lil over 11inches long and modesty aside I'm huge no matter who sees it or tries to take me on. It's all I've known for a long time now but I admit to myself sometimes it is out of control big. The dudes that say they are 20 inches or whatever, i'm skeptical but if it is true, then life must suck cuz sex is the bomb and I have alot of trouble with my dick and I can only imagine what trouble these dudes have.

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Well, we all know how statistics can be skewed by the researchers doing the work, but the possibility of penes being larger than 13 or 14 inches is quite small. We know that the average penis is in the 5.5-6 inch range and that as the size gets larger the percentage gets smaller. I think that I've read that penes larger than 9 inches make up just 1 or 2% of all penes, so there just can not be that many too much larger than that. At 10 inches, I know that there are some larger than me, but not many. I can see 11 and 12 inchers, maybe a 13, but these people claiming 15,16 and even 18inches, come on--give me a break. Girths of 12 and 14 inches, too. What are these people smoking? I think that they are measuring with metric rulers and then claiming that centimeters are inches. The probability of an 18x12 human penis is so remote, I doubt that there would be three of them all showing up on this board and all being American. Given the global population, it seems stastically that IF there was such a thing, it would be in a place where there was a higher concentration of people. Flame me if you want, but I think it's true. Lately there just seems to be a preponderance of penes that would make bulls jealous.

7. Imported

Gold Member

niner: I tend to agree.

And what's worse -- take someone who's lying. What does he get out of all of this? The supposed envy of people online, who you've never met, for something you don't really have? You'd have to have some real self-esteem issues if you're surviving on envy through lies.

I mean, I hover around the 9 mark. I acknowledge there's people bigger than I am -- I don't care. I have what I have, and granted it's easier to have this attitude knowing you're in the top 5% or whatever, but if someone is 10" or 11" or whatever, good for him. It's not like they line men up naked and women choose them based on it, it's what you've got.

From what I gather, this board is supposed to be about is the mutual helping and discussion for the large. Fine, I'm okay with that. But 90% of the time any sort of discussion turns into some sort of competition, and what I inevitably do is close the browser window and say 'fuck it'. I'm sure I'm not the only one. There's a difference between realistic numbers and unrealistic numbers, and while I have no problem with people being larger, there's a difference between larger and being 11" and larger and saying you're 17". I mean, if you're not going to talk from the heart about what you REALLY have, don't post at all. You're just wasting my (and everyone else's) time.

Just my $0.02.

Draft saved Draft deleted