Oils vs Cremes

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

greenTent: I want to surprise my wife with something different. She has been stressed out from school lately. She's been taking more exams this semester than she is used to taking and having to write a few more papers too. I'm looking for some help. Massage oils are cool and so are body lotion cremes. Any advice on which to get? I want to treat her to a slow evening. Candles, atmosphere, soft tunes... you get the picture. Thanks, gT

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

If you're talking massage, then I suggest cream. Oils have a tendency to get too messy.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

But very slick there, TAG!!

4. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I'm no massage buff, but I'd do it with oils - slickier can be more fun after the outer massage, when it comes to the inner massage *hehe*.

For my l/f, I bought some nice and really sexy lingerie for her recent birthday - that present was a big hit, and we had a lot of fun with it afterwards. However, was a pity that I couldn't tear it to shreds as I love to do.

Bruce

5. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: There are lickable massage oils. You can start by giving her a nice sponge bubble bath. Towel her down and give her the most sensous massage you've ever given. With the lickable massage oils, you can lick and suck and tantalize while giving the massage which can help her to relax and focus on the pleasures of both. This doesn't have to end in intercourse necessarily, but after all that, you'll both be pretty randy!

Hope this helps.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I should've expanded on my last post, so here it is in full color; Personally, Traditional oils for sex are my preference, you konw like KY, astroglide, Johonson's Baby oil andsuch. I use no other variations like cooking oil,(too damn smelly and greasy, besides it puts to mind a Florence Henderson complex!) you know?

Between you and me, I can't get enough of feeling my gf's sumptuous tits slicked up by oils, and the feeling of my cock sliding in & out of her pussy is magnificent. And titfucking is---WHOOO!!! You think just doing without it is hot, try slipping your cock 'tween a nice set of lubricated tits
    and trust me, you think you've felt ecstasy b4? That'll make ecstasy feel like a 1000 fold.

Of course, reciprocation is a must if not a want. My gf loves to feel my cock in her slicked up pussy, and on the rare occasion when she's really horny, just slide it 'tween her butt cheeks.

But it's a real treat afterwards when you clean each other up in the shower, but that's reserved I think for another topic in here, no?

Draft saved Draft deleted