OJ arrested. Whites elated.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Forgive the terribly politically incorrect title. But the racial division in this country really came to light back in the 1990s when he was let off for double murder. I remember the footage. Black crowds cheering at the verdict; whites furious. So, I recon that a decade down the line, it's the opposite now. Personally, I feel I can breathe a sigh of relief now.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't care who the celebrity or the color of the person. Haven't heard much about the story just hope nobody gets hurt in some stupid riot. People need to be kind and respect one another and treat them with kindness!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, this is the same guy who got away with murder because he's a celebrity. I would have known that Skull Mason would support him just because he believes that celebrities should be able to have a different justice system that looks the other way when they do wrong.

You know that he's going to get away with this too. Probably we'll have another media circus. Will we be treated to a cast of new characters like we were the first time? Where is Cato Cailin?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Charles FinnRe: OJ arrested. Whites elated.
the book came out at the same time
can we say publicity?

Words have never been spoken so truly, he`s broke, he needs money and alot of it, bad publicity is better then none at all.

I think this is all a scam to get back into the lime-light.

After rodney king, blacks kinda took on oj as their sticking it to the man. Which is so sad since we`re all called the human race.

The only thing that gets me is now were gonna hear about this until this free publicity crap blows off, he`s had a very hard time getting work, so i guess how can you blame him.
Especially if he`s innocent of his wifes murder. We live in a society where you`re innocent until proven guilty and he was found innocent.

Being such a controversy no one in show biz want`s to take a chance on him, so oj will do what he`s got to do, think about it, he has the best lawyers around, who are probly the ones who came up with the idea.

He`ll write another book about all this. lol

lafever

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OJ kills. Drink water.

LMAO!

I'm afraid in this case my apathy trumps my skin color.

Ditto here.

Orenthal James Simpson is nothing more or less than a simpleton trying to cling to his younger glory days in his tragic senior days. He hasn't learned a damn thing since the murder trial. All his good friends turned on him (Kato and Al), of course they turned on him, Kato was out of a home and Al's pathetic ass didn't have to emulate OJ anymore and could dole out his years of pent up anger at OJ getting scouted over him.

Listen up cupcake, YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS ONLY WANTED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND IMAGE!

Guess what? All that is gone and so are your friends.

And what the Sam Hill was he thinking mounting a "sting operation"? Who the hell died and left him Doc Holliday? You call the cops on things like this.

OJ? YOU ARE IN LAS VEGAS, NOT DODGE CITY!

OJ Simpleton is the ONE subject that sets my blood rushing. I mean how much stupid can you pack into one fleshbag? Not only that, black folks are supporting him. Correction, the underclass is supporting him. Most educated blacks (whether they think he did it or not) now think he is just a sad clownish man trying to keep his pathetic name in the press.

Sorry for getting on...

:soapbox:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Black crowds cheering at the verdict; whites furious.

Black people were running around shouting, "We won! We won!"

WHAT THE FUCK DID WE WIN???

Every day, I check the mailbox for my O.J. prize...nothing.

--Chris Rock, in a skit on the acquittal
If nothing else, this phenomenon illustrated that the majority of black people are just as stupid and easily manipulated as the majority of white people. How's that for irony?

ballgagsnippleclamps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OJ Simpleton is the ONE subject that sets my blood rushing. I mean how much stupid can you pack into one fleshbag? Not only that, black folks are supporting him. Correction, the underclass is supporting him. Most educated blacks (whether they think he did it or not) now think he is just a sad clownish man trying to keep his pathetic name in the press.

Sorry for getting on...

:soapbox:

You got my vote for mayor/president/whatever. The bar I own it right on the edge of ghetto and I have to deal with it everyday, the underclass that is. I have to shake my head and walk away alot.

Life would be much better if the news was actually news... oh wait we would have to go back to the days where the news was at 8 am, noon, 5pm and 11pm... hmmmm kill the 24 hr news networks... now there's something for the hackers to work on instead of f-ing with my email.