OJ reportedly Admits he killed Nicole.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Didn't we just discuss this?

Completely OT: if this is true, my heart goes out to the kids most of all.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell us something we didn't know.
Sure, Goldman would attack an ex football hero, and come between a man and his ex wife to do it.
It's as plausible as OJ's search for the real killer, on golf courses across the United States.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes.
The interview, if it happens, will take place at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada.

Yes but isn't he in jail for a diff collectables scheme.crime? And yes a ssomeone else said you have to feel bad for the kids the most. ALL these years he's been acting innocent and they either did or didn't believe him but they probably wanted to believe him just because he was dad.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Legally, it doesn't. He can't be tried again.
But come on.
Hearing OJ come clean is news, big time.

It would have been news 15 years ago. Didn't he attempt to put out a book "hypothesizing" about how he would have done the killings? The man is doling out 'confessions', bit by bit, trying to make a buck/get attention.

And, predictably, the media laps the shit up.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes.
The interview, if it happens, will take place at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada.

Oprah is going to jail. lol

It would have been news 15 years ago. Didn't he attempt to put out a book "hypothesizing" about how he would have done the killings? The man is doling out 'confessions', bit by bit, trying to make a buck/get attention.

if i did it the goldman family owns the rights, they changed the title to include "confessions of a murderer" or something.

any money he makes goes to goldmans, except his nfl pension.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yes but isn't he in jail for a diff collectables scheme/crime? And yes as someone else said you have to feel bad for the kids the most. ALL these years he's been acting innocent and they either did or didn't believe him but they probably wanted to believe him just because he was dad.
Yes, he's in jail for attempting to take back through violence and intimidation collectibles which he said were his.
He was acquitted for the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.
Having been acquitted, a second trial would constitute double jeopardy, which is illegal.

I certainly agree that you have to feel sorry for the kids, although the Browns (Nicole's family) and the Goldman's have also suffered grievously.

Yes, it would have been news 15 years ago.
And it's still news, because the confession will be, once it happens, a recent event of great interest to the public.
Perhaps regrettably, that's what news is.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, it would have been news 15 years ago.
And it's still news, because the confession will be, once it happens, a recent event of great interest to the public.
Perhaps regrettably, that's what news is.

You're confusing gossip with news. Amy Winehouse, the cast of "Glee", and the latest doings of the Jersey Shore cast aren't "news" either.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You're confusing gossip with news.
Like everybody ... the public and the media alike.
This is what news has become, which is why I suggested it might be a matter of regret.

Amy Winehouse, the cast of "Glee", and the latest doings of the Jersey Shore cast aren't "news" either.
They could be.
If Amy Winehouse or a cast member from "Glee" killed someone, that would be news.
(And gossip ... but they're not mutually exclusive.)

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Like everybody ... the public and the media alike.
This is what news has become, which is why I suggested it might be a matter of regret.

Solveable, with a subscription to a better newspaper (or other news medium).

They could be.
If Amy Winehouse or a cast member from "Glee" killed someone, that would be news.
(And gossip ... but they're not mutually exclusive.)

It was news 15 years ago. It's gossip now. As I said, Orenthal James doles out packets of remorse/confessions every few years, presumably with the aim of getting a quick buck, or some attention.

news [njuːz]
n (functioning as singular) 1. current events; important or interesting recent happenings

(news - definition of news by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Solveable, with a subscription to a better newspaper (or other news medium).

Much less solvable than it would have been years ago.
If OJ confesses on Oprah's show, all the best television outlets, the NYT, the better Brit papers, etc., will be covering it.
I'm surprised you don't agree.
Howevuh ....

It was news 15 years ago. It's gossip now. As I said, Orenthal James doles out packets of remorse/confessions every few years, presumably with the aim of getting a quick buck, or some attention.

You know this because it hit the news.

But I'm done.
Let's just wait to see if OJ does confess, and then note which media outlets give the story some ink or air time.

Last edited:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Much less solvable than it would have been years ago.
If OJ confesses on Oprah's show, all the best television outlets, the NYT, the better Brit papers, etc., will be covering it.
I'm surprised you don't agree.
Howevuh ....

You know this because it hit the news.

But I'm done.
Let's just wait to see if OJ does confess, and then note which media outlets give the story some ink or air time.

I'm done too. I just realized who put this thread up, and remembered why I have had him on ignore for years. Yes, I have been trolled.