OJ Simpson

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
davidjh7 said:
The only 10 inches regarding OJ I want to see, is his face 10" under water, and held there :tongue:

It's interesting that OJ is coming up again today. It either is or soon will be the 12th anniversary of Nicole's death/murder of Nicole Brown Simpson this month. As we all know, OJ's murder trial set off one of the most racially charged culture wars in decades.

An attempt at concensus:

[1] In the absence of any other likely suspects, OJ is the most probably suspect and definitely had the motive. The incident was "Othello" revisited.
I'm African-American and, in hindsight, think he is as guilty as sin.

[2] The problem with the case and the source of cultural controversy lies with the prosecution itself.

-The District Attorneys presented a doubt-laddened timeline of events.

-Mark Furman, the investigator, has a questionable record in terms of racial bias.

-No one could verify that the evidence had not been tampered with e.g. a blood stain being found/placed on the White Bronco itself.

Conclusion: O.J. was acquitted because of a reasonable doubt and not because of being the most probable suspect.

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
COLJohn said:
If he does, it's his last remaining asset. I can't imagine any female wanting to be with him.
i would bet there are a lot of women out there who would jump at the chance to be his b---h! look at all the inmates who get proposals from women while incarcerated! whats wrong with that? go figure.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
COLJohn said:
If they want to be his b----h, they must be able to block those grisly pictures of his wife from their minds. No lay is worth that much compromise, IMO.

I agree. A woman would have to be stupid, beyond having no dignity as a woman, to chase after OJ. You just can't overlook Nicole's murder and not suspect that OJ killed her in a jealous rage.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OJ has ten inches. So?

Most people have ten inches or so in their kitchen. I have a fifteen-incher that I occasionally whip out for costumes. I have a friend who collects them who has one that's three feet!

Oh, wait.

You're talking about a ten inch penis, aren't you? Never mind.

Wait a minute.

I'm confused. Why are we talking about OJ's penis? However big it is, isn't it, you know, ATTACHED TO OJ?

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since this thread appeared I guess it's time to trot out my two OJ stories:

It was maybe 1975 or 1976, I was waiting for my wife at San Francisco International Airport. Back then, of course, you could wait at the gate (boy was it a different world!). I looked across the way and there, to be sure, was OJ Simpson and his son, who was maybe 10 or so. OJ was finishing up his career with the 49ers and was a San Francisco icon.

Since this was SF, the rule was, you see a celebrity, you be cool. I made eye contact with OJ, smiled, and waved. OJ smiled and waved back at me.

The second story, 15 or so years later there was a woman named Connie working at the same company where I was. Connie was probably in her late 30's-early 40's at the time, she was petite, no beauty but she had an incredibly tight and toned gymnast's body. One day I noticed she had an autographed photo of OJ on her desk. I told her my story of "meeting" OJ at SFO.

Connie said, "In 1978 I spent three days at the St. Francis with OJ. The man was incredible! He was a sex machine with an enormous cock! I couldn't walk for a week after that!" I was left with images of Connie "spinning" on OJ's huge tool.

I don't know if Connie ever told her then-husband about that tryst, but those are my 2 OJ stories. That was then. This is now.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If thats him in that jacked two second clip that loops he doesn't have 10 thats for sure...but then if you lie about killing your wife I suppose a lie about the size of your cock is no biggy