OJ Simpson

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of dudes are hot over Scott Peterson...I find OJ hot...and I dont need proof he is hung...and I'd do him in a NY minute...by the way...that Peterson dude is cute too, murderous smirk and all...

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
HotBulge said:
I agree. A woman would have to be stupid, beyond having no dignity as a woman, to chase after OJ. You just can't overlook Nicole's murder and not suspect that OJ killed her in a jealous rage.

You have to admire Bo Derek who refused to appear on a chatshow with Simpson !
He did it !
Their attack dog would have savaged any one it didn't know ...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Nelly Gay said:
Men have been admiring Bo Derek's beauty for 3 decades but now they know she takes a firm moral stance .
I met her once right after her husband John Derek died. It was about 3 months later and she was still devastated. There aren't words to describe how utterly stunning she is in person. She has natural beauty, not the type that takes 2 hours to paint on. I got a good look at her in 11am sunlight. She's a very sweet woman.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
I met her once right after her husband John Derek died. It was about 3 months later and she was still devastated. There aren't words to describe how utterly stunning she is in person. She has natural beauty, not the type that takes 2 hours to paint on. I got a good look at her in 11am sunlight. She's a very sweet woman.

Because of Jon Derek's mismanagement she was left broke and homeless losing her ranch.
All of Derek's ladies had that same look including Bo, Ursu.la Andress and Linda Evans.
Lasting beauty .....

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Playboy Playmate, Paula Barberi (?), indicated in her book that he had been short changed in life. But I guess when you are thrill fucking a murderer, such things don't really matter.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm, I know its wrong but I had the hots for Mark furhman. He looks like he would make a good bottom.
You look like a good bottom yourself! I forget but,their is something about him that I can't put my finger on. I would like to. Something gay but can't remember!

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well another start is guilty of something...

which made me wonder...if in prison would he be butch or someones bitch??

what about other celebs..what role would they be???

LoneWolf9

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While in prison O.J. has another prisoner join him in his cell. This guy is 7' tall and 300 lbs. of solid muscle.
He asks O.J. if he wants to be the husband or the wife.
Now O.J. not being stupid started reasoning in his mind, "OK if I say I'm going to be the wife, this guy is going to fuck me in the ass." So O.J. says he is going to be the husband.
The other prisoner said, "OK O.J. you are the husband. Now get over here and suck your wife's dick."