OJ Simpson

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say bitch. He's too cute to be butch. Plus, he's got all that guilt, and knows he needs to be punished.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
He'll be isolated from the others because he's a celebrity. And he will be very well respected by the black male inmates because he is OJ. The Nation of Islam is very influential in prisons, and I believe OJ is involved with them.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He will be given protection that no average person would receive.

I agree, I really don't think he will have to worry about his life in prison (sentencing to be determined).
I think the one to worry is the person who ends up being his "wife".

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
While in prison O.J. has another prisoner join him in his cell. This guy is 7' tall and 300 lbs. of solid muscle.
He asks O.J. if he wants to be the husband or the wife.
Now O.J. not being stupid started reasoning in his mind, "OK if I say I'm going to be the wife, this guy is going to fuck me in the ass." So O.J. says he is going to be the husband.
The other prisoner said, "OK O.J. you are the husband. Now get over here and suck your wife's dick."

Troykin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Simpson may or may not get a prison sentence in December it will depend on the judge and maybe other things as well including pleas from his family and friends.

Once in prison being in solitary does not guarentee safety. It has been shown on numerous occasions how cell doors or left open or unlocked and a prisoner is killed by an unknown assailant. In other instances a prisoner mouths off and a guard takes offense and takes matters into his own hands usually with the help of other guards. Nobody says anything and it seems like an unfortunate accident. Prisoners end up beaten and dead on a regular basis. It is statistical and data proven fact.

Of course on the up side this increases the cost of insurance premiums for maximum security prisons which is a good thing.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with everyone else he is going to be isloated and be totally by himself. Like all other famous cases or celebrties that go to jail, to insure that nobody kills him.

Gawd, that fucker is just a waste of space. Glad he's going down but have to believe he's gonna be 'the bitch' if there's any justice in the Justice System.:mad:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there will be guys who want to get fucked by him, while others want to fuck him; he could end up fucking while getting fucked. There might be a few guys that want to rough DP him.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Poor OJ. He's had a run of bad luck.

Oh well, thats what what happens when you jump out from behind a bush & slaughter 2 people with a knife. Bet he wishes he'd stayed home that night now.