OJ Simpson

jackknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
O.J. Simpson actually had a sex tape leaked about 10 years ago... I think i have some pics or video somewhere. I'll see if I can find them in my collection.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always thought OJ was a handsome man. During the trial, there was a giant poster size pic of his crotch in tidy whitey's that was presented in court. It was revealing enough to the point where even his lawyer made a little joke about his clearly defined penis.

Thanks for posting this and taking the mystery out of what was in those tidy whitey's. :)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big deal. Pictures of a killer's member. Some people have serious "weirdo" turn ons.

True. But this pic was taken before he became a violent killer so I don't feel too guilty about being turned on. He was very sexy in his younger pre-killer days.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
True. But this pic was taken before he became a violent killer so I don't feel too guilty about being turned on. He was very sexy in his younger pre-killer days.

and one of the greatest RBs of all-time to boot!

P.S. he was cleared of the murder charges. I don't like to claim things like I was there like 99% of the population. He could, or could not be, a murderer.