Ok, be honest..

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I dont know why, but I always feel a lil down about my looks...

Am I a good looking dude?

*I am not fishing for compliments... someone was nasty to me today, and called me "ugly" and I was rather taken back.:confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, you are most definetely a good looking man.

You gotta be kidding me, someone called you ugly? Are you sure they weren't talking to the person behind you? Me thinks they were a bit jealous.

I dont know why, but I always feel a lil down about my looks... Am I a good looking dude?

*I am not fishing for compliments... someone was nasty to me today, and called me "ugly" and I was rather taken back. :confused:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to live in LA and you have an amazing resemblance to this guy named Robert. As a matter of fact when I first saw your pictures, I thought holy shit it's Robert. However Robert would never have tattoos so I knew that you were not him.

Anyhow Robert was really hot and looking at your face pics I would be interested in you just like I was in him. And things would probably turn out the same way if you have the right attitude, so the answer is the body is gorgeous the face is handsome, the only turn off for me is that tattoo's, but hey that’s just a personal preference. Besides you said you wanted honesty.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it was an old queen at a coffee shop in west hollywood..
his "boitoi" was looking at me, and he was like, what are you looking at him for he is UGLY!

LOL ... you are very handsome, D.

I think you can guess what was really going on with that guy.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only conclusion I can draw is that you are fishing for compliments...I'm kidding...no seriously I'm KIDDING! You certainly had no reason to take that comment to heart...the next time someone tells you that, please remember that there are quite a few women (and guys for that matter) that would seriously consider knocking on your door, ripping off their clothes when you answer it and then proceed to tell you "take me, take me...I'm yours!" :eek:)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why would you believe an obviously jealous "Old queen"?
I think she must of been pissed her boi was checking you out!
Anyway, I think your a hot guy,wanna come to Boston? j/k
Seriously your fine baby!
cigarbabe:saevilw: