Ok can we say this is the biggest flaccid cock ever on film?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So he's from Jamaica? What I can't figure out is why he's butt-naked and checking trash cans on a public street? This isn't something you typically see on the road from Sandals resort to Rick's Cafe in Negril. :eek:

True. Not walking down the street like that. Never seen that. But I've seen some others like that along the nude beaches and at lifestyle aka "swinger" group sex parties after the sun goes down in Jamaica. That being said, the local horse dicked "talent" doesn't appreciate it so much with one of the other "tourists" is even bigger than they are and the "hottest" milf tourists decide that they would rather line up for the bigger and more virile "tourist" talent than sample the locals.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True. Not walking down the street like that. Never seen that. But I've seen some others like that along the nude beaches and at lifestyle aka "swinger" group sex parties after the sun goes down in Jamaica. That being said, the local horse dicked "talent" doesn't appreciate it so much with one of the other "tourists" is even bigger than they are and the "hottest" milf tourists decide that they would rather line up for the bigger and more virile "tourist" talent than sample the locals.

Nude beaches? Libertine swinger groups and lifestyle parties when the Sun goes down? Big-Big-BigBen, surely an innocent tourist like myself wouldn't know if such things. ;)

Important note: By hopelessly out-sizing the local Jamaican "talent" BigBen you've given them both a terminal phallic inferiority complex and taken away the U.S. dollars in tips these guys get from appreciative swinger couples and women. I remember one guy exactly like the one in the video who would paddle a canoe near the nude beach at Hedonism II selling marijuana by day ("Hey big-long dick white guy! I got some good shit for good price!".) By night he would sell his wares with whomever he could impress with his swinging meat.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it would be a handicap.
I think he would be used to it since he's had it all his life and it grew with him. He has adjusted to it. It wasn't just attached to him suddenly. He has grown up with it as it has grown with him. Nothing new to him. Old hat.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hear guys say "if I had a dick like that I'd never wear pants." I guess this guy meant it.
Part of me would love to have one that big. The other part of me wants a dick I can actually use.

Amen if it's so big you can't fuck what good is it?

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
I think someone's running an experiment to see how many people care or will notice the fact that you're walking around naked as long as you have a giant schlong. Maybe Wally's involved somehow. o_O