OK girls FESS up, who fiddles the bean

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a post on another message board(Mixed martial arts) about % of girls who masturbate vs those that admit to it.
A MMA board probably isnt the best place to get the correct answer so I thought this wa a great place. How many of you masturbate and if so do you admit to it. Also do most of your freinds do this.
Its a given that all men do, only ones that dont, must not have arms and hands.

Also how often do you partake in this activity. Just curious.
Thanks

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I masturbate 1 to 5 times a day....generally. Every so often, I miss a day or two.

And yes, I will freely admit it. Except maybe in the company of my dad or some other person I'd not want to divulge that information to.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I play orgasm denial games with a lover (and that doesn't happen often, just now and again), when I finally do I can put 16 year old boys to shame!

;–D

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually everyday, twice a day.

And I meet guys often who say they don't masturbate. Are they telling the truth? Or are they embarrassed that if they admit they masturbate, they might appear to be undesirable.? Other guys tell me they don't masturbate because they have a gf. WTF? What does having a girlfriend have to do with masturbating? If I had a bf, I'd still be masturbating. It's just natural.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe any guy who says he doesn't masturbate...unless he says that he gets fucked twice a day. And then I really don't believe anything he says!

But I've known woman who I believe when they say they don't masturbate. Unfortunately, that includes my wife...sigh.

i honestly don't. oh trust me i've tried, lots! i still do attempt once in a while. it does nothing for me. i'm considering buying a dildo lol because all i do is just think about how it's nothing like a penis

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i know exactly which mma forum you are talking about, do you belong to the 9" flaccid club, and can you put up teh 276?