ok guys, try this one!! Girls ask make your man do it!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MoneyChris, Apr 26, 2010.

1. MoneyChris

MoneyChris New Member

Albums:
    So I've done this technique for a while and every woman loves it. Guys, get on top and put her legs over your shoulders or around your neck. Put it in her and go to town. Every 15-30 seconds pull out, drop down, and lick her clit and vagina. Then, again jump back Up and repeat. Keep going back and forth. The different stimulations will make her cum like you've never seen. Plus its a good ab workout!! Lol.

2. MoneyChris

MoneyChris New Member

Albums:
    Anybody else tried this? If you haven't, do it tonight and get back to me.

3. hud01

Gold Member

Sex is enough of a workout, without drop and give me 20 licks.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

technique in the opening post would annoy the living hell out of me.

my vageena ain't got VHAD :frown: and she don't like to multitask.

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    That position shortens the vagina and makes everything a lot tighter. We're already mismatched for size without positions that make it more difficult. I do let him do that sometimes, but he's slow and gentle and careful.

Mickey, what does VHAD mean?

#5 petite, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  6. D_Darntone Dedpekker

I've tried this before, yes. It is good, and I love switching it up to get a reaction like you mentioned. I love to lick. However sometimes It results in a angered response like, OMG you have to put it back in!

7. MoneyChris

MoneyChris New Member

Albums:
    Obviously go off the girls response. But most love it. And Wtf is vhad?

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Vaginal Hyperactivity Attention Disorder :rolleyes::tongue:

the every 15-30 second switching around .... blech.

for me, and just me, personal like.. once conventional sex has begun i am only interested in receptive oral during position changes.. or after a proper amount of build up is going.

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

wife always spreads as wide as possible so I can get my long fat cock in her. she never tries to move her legs closer to each other.

10. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

Might I recommend you make a video of yourself doing this??? Purely for scientific purposes, of course! :biggrin1:

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife and I can't go very hard with this as I end up going too deep. What we have done, and she absolutely goes crazy... I mean continuous orgasm crazy, is in that same position, go all the way in. Go all the way balls deep in and then sink down so you're stretching the fourchette. That levers the head of your dick in an upward direction. Now sink further in and down.

This isn't nudgefucking, more like hard bottom rubbing. This motion gives an upward flick into her CDS/Pouch of Douglas area. Because her legs are propped up, her CDS is straight down at 6:00. When you put pressure on the fourchette, you forcefully open up the deep section by gnashing the end up to about 7:00.

Almost no cardio involved except for her screams when she orgasms.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I absolutely HATE that position. I have a problem with the hamstrings not being flexible, combined with a big dick, OMG. It feels like a huge menstrual clot passing through your cervix each time his dick moves even 1/4 inch inward. If i'm screaming, it might be because it hurts like hell.

It shortens the vagina considerably.

13. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

No offense, but based on the responses so far, I get the feeling the OP isnt well hung.

14. MickeyLee

Gold Member

perhaps his female partner is of the inflatable variety. :confused:

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, he would never consider even attempting to go all the way in to the hilt in that position or being rough! He also likes to lift just one leg and put it over his arm so that my leg is above hip height, but that also makes me nervous and I don't let him do it for long. It makes me too nervous to really enjoy myself. I don't think I'd be able to orgasm. He looooves it, though.

Oh! :lmao:

I agree, too much switching back and forth.

TheBF once pulled out just before I was about to orgasm and he licked me, while I was saying, "What are you doing? OoooooOOOOooo...." and then after licking me really well for about 20 seconds, he put it back and and then I had an amazing orgasm. I do think it made my orgasm stronger, but I was surprised that he pulled out at what I considered to be the absolute worst time to pull out.

He hasn't tried that move again, so it may have been a wildly successful fluke, but it worked.

#15 petite, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  16. MickeyLee

Gold Member

is so what i meant by proper build up, Miss Petitie.. close to orgasm, then a switch up of plateaued and equally skilled stimulation is just lethal. a sorta of edging/tease/push right on the cusp of orgasm ..but.. only because my boy knows my habits and quirks of sex.

he pays enough attention to how i am responding to pull all sorta Harlem Globe Trotter worth feats of sexual daring that might get some other fool knocked toothless.

the OP read more like "twist her into a compact pretzel shape..drill toward her lower spine for 20 seconds.. lap half heartedly at vag for 20 secs.. repeat until she's hostile or willing to fake it"

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    What a good man you have there!

I had completely forgotten about that experience until this thread. I'm going to bring it up to the bf! I was very impressed with it. I don't think I adequately praised him enough over it.

18. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

There isnt a chance it would work for my bf and i seeing as he's 6ft5 and i'm 5ft plus my legs,as blimmin lush as they are,don't reach to get over his shoulders properly plus if he was going 'to town' the chances are his penis would protrude out of the top of my head! Not to mention cripple me for ever!!

19. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    In that case, he could do as I have done when performing the gay version of this maneuver: stand on the floor at the edge of the bed, bottom on his back. After extensive fucking (and then only once or twice so's not to overdo it), withdraw, bend down for a nice bit of holesucking, then resume.

It's delightfully piggy :biggrin1: and saves both my back (and neck) and the bottom's pelvis.

20. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I'm not able to picture it soz hun!

My bottom on his back?:confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted