ok guys, try this one!! Girls ask make your man do it!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not able to picture it soz hun!

My bottom on his back?:confused:

bottom is the receptive partner in Mr. Bbucko's example. the bottom is laying on his back with Mr. Bbucko standing between his leg.

and Mr. Bbucko's version translate very well into straighteseian. :tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bottom is the receptive partner in Mr. Bbucko's example. the bottom is laying on his back with Mr. Bbucko standing between his leg.

Thanks for the translation, ML :cool:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds interesting. My girlfriend is too subconscious of her smell to let me lick her clit though...:frown1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My wife and I can't go very hard with this as I end up going too deep. What we have done, and she absolutely goes crazy... I mean continuous orgasm crazy, is in that same position, go all the way in. Go all the way balls deep in and then sink down so you're stretching the fourchette. That levers the head of your dick in an upward direction. Now sink further in and down.

This isn't nudgefucking, more like hard bottom rubbing. This motion gives an upward flick into her CDS/Pouch of Douglas area. Because her legs are propped up, her CDS is straight down at 6:00. When you put pressure on the fourchette, you forcefully open up the deep section by gnashing the end up to about 7:00.

Almost no cardio involved except for her screams when she orgasms.

I'm not entirely sure what you are describing, canyou sketch me an outline...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
What a good man you have there!

I had completely forgotten about that experience until this thread. I'm going to bring it up to the bf! I was very impressed with it. I don't think I adequately praised him enough over it.

women seldom do praise men adequately to be honest, it is something you should all work on really

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I've done this technique for a while and every woman loves it. Guys, get on top and put her legs over your shoulders or around your neck. Put it in her and go to town. Every 15-30 seconds pull out, drop down, and lick her clit and vagina. Then, again jump back Up and repeat. Keep going back and forth. The different stimulations will make her cum like you've never seen. Plus its a good ab workout!! Lol.

Thank you oh mighty sex guru!
No seriously, I'll pass on this lol
1) "Going to town" in that position would kill the women I've been with.
2) Going back and forth could actually throw the women off from orgasming. That is... unless she was already getting close, at which point there a number of other things you can do as well (revolving around what they like).

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sent him a PM with a link to this thread. Is that praise enough?

I think any man would get a kick out of his girlfriend bragging about his sexual ability.

As to this whole technique thing - yeah, I think you've got to have some balls to pull this one off. Once a woman has found a rythym, it's been my experience that it's exceptionally frustrating if you break it, or stop for any reason.

Generally, easier to do, I find using my hands to stimulate her clitoris whilst I'm in whatever position tends to blow alot of girl's minds. Though, that can require even more practice since you're doing two different motions at the same time.

I'm stoned, bored and rambling about things I'm not even sure are related to the thread now.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think any man would get a kick out of his girlfriend bragging about his sexual ability.

As to this whole technique thing - yeah, I think you've got to have some balls to pull this one off. Once a woman has found a rythym, it's been my experience that it's exceptionally frustrating if you break it, or stop for any reason.

Generally, easier to do, I find using my hands to stimulate her clitoris whilst I'm in whatever position tends to blow alot of girl's minds. Though, that can require even more practice since you're doing two different motions at the same time.

I'm stoned, bored and rambling about things I'm not even sure are related to the thread now.

Oh, yes, I thought he was insane to pull out right then, but it really worked. Does take balls of steel, and it could backfire if she doesn't orgasm. I'm willing to try it again. :smile:

Playing with her clit is also really effective, oh definitely.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
maybe she should be more conscious of her diet.

no offense, but

if anything's giving her a smell down there, it's what's she eats up there.

I am self conscious of any smells going on as well. But the labia are often tucked a little bit in there and producing smegma, retaining urine odors, vaginal fluids and growing bacteria. This is totally seperate from the possible smells coming from your ass or ass crack also.

There are many possible reasons even if you eat well, are totally healthy with no yeast, bacterial, urinary or viral infections.

A vagina is like a mouth, no matter how good you are at dental hygeine you might not have a fresh breath if you sleep, eat something or just plain havent brushed your teeth in the last 20 minutes.

Even newborn babies get a stinky fishy smegma smell after a sort period of time...even on the ideal diet of breastmilk or formula.

Pussies just work like that, which is why a lot of us want to wash up really good prior to anyone going down there.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been married 35 years and found that intercourse and cunnilingus go well together. The rythm should be started soon and continue to build to a great climax for both. I enjoy the flavors of our mixed juices as we make love and then share them with her as we kiss while we make love. It makes the whole love making time longer and much more enjoyable. My wife loves it.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

Thanks for that but i wasnt familiar with the term 'bottom'....and ftr i'm not straight:tongue:

Mr.Bbucko's idea sounds fab but my bf being 6ft5 would have to kneel down to do what Mr B said:tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

anonymousstarks

Experimental Member
Media
love switchin it up -- makes my wife want it more!!! Every minute....no...every couple -- just when she is moaning...for sure...makes her want it more --- makes me harder and when she comes first - I come harder!