Ok... Has anyone had this happen.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was at the gym... usual cardio start - 20 mins on the bike... but I decided to go for 30 instead... did that.

Walked across to the chest press machine, and as I did my first rep, my arm brushed over the tip of my foreskin and there was an unusually intense feeling and all of a sudden I felt very damp.

I made my way to the changerooms and saw a small puddle of precum in my underwear... the only thing I can think of is some kind of extra pressure from the biking?

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I'm not a doctor, but I would say the pressure from biking would be a possibility. Many exercises put pressure on the prostate (lifting and biking in particular). It is very rare, but not unheard of, to release prostatic fluids from lifting weights; especially if you have an enlarged prostate. I learned this because I have an enlarged prostate and was having issues. The bit about lifting and biking I learned about through my personal research on my particular issue.

Never had it happen myself. I teach yoga, so I am exercising a lot. When I was having my prostate issues (which seem occasional now) I noticed that certain postures put more pressure on the area than others. Some would stimulate it enought to make me feel as if I was horny as heck.

Again, I'm not a doctor. Your incident may be something totally different, or not, but I do hope this helps a little.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at the gym... usual cardio start - 20 mins on the bike... but I decided to go for 30 instead... did that.

Walked across to the chest press machine, and as I did my first rep, my arm brushed over the tip of my foreskin and there was an unusually intense feeling and all of a sudden I felt very damp.

I made my way to the changerooms and saw a small puddle of precum in my underwear... the only thing I can think of is some kind of extra pressure from the biking?

Tell us this, slate: Had you been an unusually long time without shooting your load? If, say you had been accustomed to shooting daily or at least regularly, and had skipped some times, I think the build up of cum might have contributed to the 'leakage', especially with your arm brushing over the tip of your foreskin on an already semi dick. Are you normally sorta 'quick on the draw"?

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tell us this, slate: Had you been an unusually long time without shooting your load? If, say you had been accustomed to shooting daily or at least regularly, and had skipped some times, I think the build up of cum might have contributed to the 'leakage', especially with your arm brushing over the tip of your foreskin on an already semi dick. Are you normally sorta 'quick on the draw"?

No, I'm pretty regular 3-5 times a week (nothing changed last week) - with the shorts I had on, very loose fitting light grey... there's no way I was even hiding a semi. I'm not a quick draw- I can be when I want to be, but not usually.