OK here we go...

SXIGRL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone.
I actually wasn't gonna post here, I was just curious. But then I thought that isn't really fair...so here goes.
Please excuse my user name :rolleyes: That is kinda stupid, but I can never think of one I like.
Let's see - I'm married to a man who would not fit into this list so to speak, LOL. I have one son who was internationally adopted (adoption was a choice, we had no infertility issues) and I run a home web-business. I would let ya'll know the web addy, but I assume SPAM isn't allowed here.

I don't know what else to say... I can tell ya I was always attracted (sexually) to the "bad boys", but I followed the smart, non-self-destructive part of my brain for once and married a "good guy". He treats me better than anyone ever has, and that's a positive. He is not a whimpy guy, just a nice man and a good daddy.
But now I am bored off my rocker.

So - that's about it.
This is a nice community :wink:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First...welcome to the site! They like girls around here....:smile:

Second, I could have written your post word for word (except the adoption part). Strange feeling isn't it?? Being content with life one minute, and yurning for something amazingly new and different the next. You can quench some of that desire here....but in many ways it's also a tease :wink:

Anyway, have fun!!!

SXIGRL said:
Hi everyone.
I actually wasn't gonna post here, I was just curious. But then I thought that isn't really fair...so here goes.
Please excuse my user name :rolleyes: That is kinda stupid, but I can never think of one I like.
Let's see - I'm married to a man who would not fit into this list so to speak, LOL. I have one son who was internationally adopted (adoption was a choice, we had no infertility issues) and I run a home web-business. I would let ya'll know the web addy, but I assume SPAM isn't allowed here.

I don't know what else to say... I can tell ya I was always attracted (sexually) to the "bad boys", but I followed the smart, non-self-destructive part of my brain for once and married a "good guy". He treats me better than anyone ever has, and that's a positive. He is not a whimpy guy, just a nice man and a good daddy.
But now I am bored off my rocker.

So - that's about it.
This is a nice community :wink: