OK! How do I start

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Auric_Goldthinger, May 7, 2008.

1. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

:confused:Ok I have this problem for some years.Well at the age of 13 i was blessed with an 8 inch penis on a normal erection and hit 9 if needed(no lie my father was the same), so as any kid or man would be i was happy but one night I get this pain in my testicles a very bad pain it felt like death.So as the pain got worst i told my mom who jumped on the computer and did some research for me as shes researching I my dad tells me to try and rub one out so im like ok. As I reach do to pull out my penis I relize that its now a 1inch piece of what you could call a penis if your talking abot a micro penis which sort of made me depressed at the time(but ill get back to that in a little while).So I go to the hospital emergency surgery I have testicler torsion and my bad boys are fading and fading fast........4 months later after a succesful surgery I relized my penis never went back in to its normal state it was 2inches flaccid and 6 on a hard on which bummed me out even to this day it just stay 5 inches on flaccid and 7.5 on a hard on and it doesnt get completely filled its like my penis is scared of something which sucks because it has kept me from having sex or a relationship cause im like depressed and shit but what I wanted to know do you guys ever think it will get to its normal like when i was younger cause really it sucks and i wanna loss my virginity but im in this damn rut?

damn that felt good getting that off my chest

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

There is not much you can do to regain the length you said you had a one point. There is nothing much you can change at all. I think being depressed over your cock size is a moot idea because it cannot be changed. Maybe you need to learn this before you can go ahead and loose your virginity. You're working with a population of people here that for the most part enjoy large cocks, so looking for girls off this site probably isn't going to cut it for you.

The only thing I can think of is that at 13 your cock looked much bigger on your small frame. I've yet to hear anything about a cock shrinking though.

There is not much I can suggest for you, other than go out and just have sex, things will fall into place and you will find someone who will enjoy your cock the way it is.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Agreed^^^^

A penis doesn't loose size. It can shrink up (along with the testicles) in cold weather, but thats about it. Be happy with what you have, as 7.5 is a very impressive cock. As long as you can pee, get hard, cum, and get and recieve pleasure with it, then there shouldn't be any worries.

4. D_Auric_Goldthinger

I have spoken to my doctors he said me pesonally could be in shock from the amount of pain i was in at the time or it could be mental thing that scared me but what sucks is i can't get fully erect it goes between 7' and 7.5 but hell im just happy i got this off my chest its been weighing on me for 6 years now

5. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

hell be happy with what you have! I only have 4.5!

6. D_Auric_Goldthinger

yea you do have a point

7. Freddie53

Gold Member

I don't think that guys here are understanding what you are posting if I understand you.

Your last post said you can't get fully erect. That has nothing to do with potential size. It sounds to me like some of the blood vessels were damaged and you can't get the blood flow to the penis like you use to could.

That also means that you may not be able to get an erection strong enough to ejaculate any semen. If I am right, this has nothing to do about penis size and all to do with the fact you can't get your penis to get fully hard.

You need to see a urologist that has dealt with problems like this before. I suspect you will need to get as erect as possible for the doctor to check the blood supply to the penis. If a doctor hasn't checked your penis both soft and hard, I don't see how he can make a diagnosis unless there are other tests that he as run that answer questions.

8. D_Auric_Goldthinger

well this an update and my doctor says I have (ED) and have some deep rooted issues I need to deal and once I get my issues dealt with everything should go back too normal (I hope).

Draft saved Draft deleted