ok, I bet you have NEVER seen this before.

msbk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, there's nothing gross about that. You're right though, I have never seen that. I always think that I've seen everything and then right away I'm proved wrong.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although it's a bit of an adjustment because we don't see it all the time, I think it's beautiful. Why can't someone still be sexy and have fun just because of some accidental loss of limb? To those two ladies, I say touche'! Also, I bet you could do some positions with them that might be tougher with "regular" bodies.

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow... just... wow

*not gross or anything

i dont get the "mysterious" thread title and "wow...." crap. Why not just say "amputee sex vid" and be done with it and let those that REALLY have an interest click the link (like the vast majority of the other threads on this site)? unless you just get off on grossing people out and go out of your way to find vids that will be likely candidates. I cant wait to see your next "not gross or anything" submittal (on second thought, I CAN wait and won't click it at all) Very immature IMHO.

Reactions: FKALT

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow... just... wow

*not gross or anything
Perhaps you just should have given everyone a "heads up." Surely you can't think that this is everyone's cup of tea. Not notifying the other members would indicate that you were going for some shock value, no?

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont get the "mysterious" thread title and "wow...." crap. Why not just say "amputee sex vid" and be done with it and let those that REALLY have an interest click the link (like the vast majority of the other threads on this site)? Unless you just get off on grossing people out and go out of your way to find vids that will be likely candidates. I cant wait to see your next "not gross or anything" submittal (on second thought, I CAN wait and won't click it at all) Very immature IMHO.

There's a reason this icon was created: :why:

What's actually happened here is that I think you've learned a little lesson about letting your curiosity get the better of you. Next time maybe you won't click on a link with no description if you're not willing to take the gamble that it's something you won't be interested in.

So what if DJG gets a kick out of posting this stuff; he does so with the expectation that the less "immature" readers will pass over it. The rest of us find it entertaining.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hm. See, I was really, really curious about this video... but then I started reading the posts and saw "amputee" and just stopped.

No need to go on. Really.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
u should visit a doctor

:tongue-tied::tongue-tied::tongue-tied:

i dont get the "mysterious" thread title and "wow...." crap. Why not just say "amputee sex vid" and be done with it and let those that REALLY have an interest click the link (like the vast majority of the other threads on this site)? unless you just get off on grossing people out and go out of your way to find vids that will be likely candidates. I cant wait to see your next "not gross or anything" submittal (on second thought, I CAN wait and won't click it at all) Very immature IMHO.

Perhaps you just should have given everyone a "heads up." Surely you can't think that this is everyone's cup of tea. Not notifying the other members would indicate that you were going for some shock value, no?

OH my fucking god.

*random fact about Notthe7, she is completely freaked out at the idea of loosing a leg.

THANKS.

Hm. See, I was really, really curious about this video... but then I started reading the posts and saw "amputee" and just stopped.

No need to go on. Really.

You all really need to get over yourselves.. really..
Just because someone is missing a leg, doest make them bad or gross or "shocking".

I found the video to very erotic, and sexy...

things that I find gross that I wouldn't post on here, and believe me I use A LOT of digression with what I post on here. If things are interesting or different I will put it up..

Did you happen to notice the shit eating video someone posted last week?

Reactions: Tommy-89

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I watched the video, I didn't find it that sexy... maybe slightly erotic just because of the acts involved, but not that sexy. But, to each their own.

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You all really need to get over yourselves.. really..
Just because someone is missing a leg, doest make them bad or gross or "shocking".

I found the video to very erotic, and sexy...

things that I find gross that I wouldn't post on here, and believe me I use A LOT of digression with what I post on here. If things are interesting or different I will put it up..

Did you happen to notice the shit eating video someone posted last week?

You have ENTIRELY missed the point of the people you quoted. Whether or not we think it is gross AFTER we view it is NOT the issue. The issue is why you have to HIDE what you are posting via some obscure thread title and message ESPECIALLY when the content is outside of the typical "big dick" stuff on here.

Why not JUST SAY WHAT THE VID SUBJECT IS so that those that would be "grossed out" could make a decision without have to click your "blind" link inside the thread or even better could choose to skip it ENTIRELY based on the TITLE of the thread? Answer? you get some charge out the "shock and awe" approach to posting via baiting people into clicking your thread by catering to their basic sense of curiosity. Okay, we get it. The "joke on us" has worn thin. GAME OVER.

jeunessedoree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly Jimbo, I don't think it's that deep. And you should know better considering that you've been on here since '04. You should know that when you click on a thread by DJG it's not necessarily going to be something that gets your rocks off.
I click on his threads fully aware of the possibility that something disgusting, perverted, or just plain silly will be posted.
Get over it. Don't criticize his "posting techniques" because you don't agree with them.
And I'm pretty sure he's not trying to hide the subject of his posts. You should be able to tell by the title of his threads what it's going to be about. I.E. "ok, I bet you have NEVER seen this before." It's obviously a challenge. He's looking for reactions. What's wrong with that? Most of the time, peoples reactions are quite funny unless they're some douche who didn't like what he saw.

Reactions: Jovial

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My former assistant married a woman who only had one leg. It tripped me out at first, but once you get past the initial shock it is no big thing. Both women are hot despite their disability.