OK I guess I am just naive or stupid.....

stg

Just Browsing
Media
but I have a question that I have looked everywhere for an answer and cannot find one. Do Egyptian guys have a reputation for being HUGE? Is this a trait among them or is it just that some are extra blessed and some are not? Can anyone answer this question for me without laughing to bad at me?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
stg said:
but I have a question that I have looked everywhere for an answer and cannot find one. Do Egyptian guys have a reputation for being HUGE? Is this a trait among them or is it just that some are extra blessed and some are not? Can anyone answer this question for me without laughing to bad at me?

Distribution of penis size is not connected to nationality. :rolleyes: However, myths about penis size most certainly are (see any threads with the words "Irish" or "Italian" in the titles by way of example).

As someone who lived in Egypt for many years, the phenomenon to which you allude certainly passed me by. :rolleyes: Most of these myths are based on issues of race; but in the Egyptian case, even that spurious logic could not be applied with ease, since the population is so ethnically and racially diverse (Semitic Arabs, Upper Egyptians, Nubians, Bedouin, etc. etc.).

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
True words to say the least Alex, I don't believe or buy into the myths and am shamed for even mentioning my comment, but i wont withdrawl it either as it's all that I've witnessed. Notice I didn't say I've only seen the huge, but haven't encountered the average, or at least never seen the average. I'm not looking for it neither so no need to find and post it, I'm good.:cool:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the Egyptian men I have ever had contact with were devoutly devoutly devoutly Muslim, so I've never seen an Egyptian cock. But I agree with Alex8's analysis: first, there is no correlation between race and cock size; and second, Egyptian covers such a wide range of racial diversity, from rather pale-skinned, fine-featured, to the more traditionally "middle-eastern" looking, to the obsidian-black, broad-featured African archetype.

stg

Just Browsing
Media
Well, i was just wondering, as I just started dating an egyptian guy and I have never seen anything like this. Dont get me wrong, I am loving it but good gosh it is the most incredible thing i have ever seen! I was just curious.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my (admittedly limited) experience, the bigger guys I've seen in real time have been of the most mixed racial backgrounds - where it's hard to tell by looking just where they came from.

Of course, none of them could compare to a lot of the pictures I've seen on here!

Some of you fellows could put an eye out with that thing! :redface:

stg

Just Browsing
Media
Oh I have not seen ANYTHING on here that would even compare to him!