OK, I know what I'm jerking off to tonight

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Silver.....
Oh yeah....can I join you? Love those boobies....:boobies:
I'll take the one on the left and you the one of the right....
we can see who gets off first.......I bet I can last the longest....:wink:

Hah!

Ooh, the prospect of a competition. Bring it on!

And I definitley will take the one on the right.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, on one level I can definitely see the girls are beautiful and, as boob shots, go, this appears to be a good one.

But being a happy homosexual, I'm amused and intrigued at the idea that breasts are sexual objects -- to anyone. I was on the nude beach yesterday afternoon and this nice looking woman, around 40, moved to an unoccupied area away from everyone else and took off her top. She was well built (flat stomach, full breasts). As I lay about 30 feet behind her -- she was closer to the ocean -- I saw just about every straight guy that was going to or from the water try to engage her in conversation, one after the other. She looked up and answered for a moment or two, then her body language could not have been clearer. While these clowns continued to talk, she looked off in the other direction.

Are straight men so driven to distraction by breasts that they'll not take the clue and continue to stand/stare/talk while the woman makes it plain she just wants to be left alone? It was awkward just to see.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very often, yes!

Personally, I get greatly distracted. But I definitely wouldn't hound a woman like that. Although, you were asking about straight guys, right? Are you taking answers from the "mostly straight"? The "often straight"? :biggrin1:

BTW, I keep looking at the pic and my balls are groaning. Must.....stop.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are straight men so driven to distraction by breasts that they'll not take the clue and continue to stand/stare/talk while the woman makes it plain she just wants to be left alone? It was awkward just to see.
Breasts are beautiful. Why would you walk away from such pretty ones as these? Oh, I know the woman that owns them probably wouldn't be interested in me, and I would normally leave immediately. But my penis would have other ideas and would force me to stick around.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Day Job or even a Night Job, there is always the stall in the men's room which should allow you to whip out a batch.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day Job or even a Night Job, there is always the stall in the men's room which should allow you to whip out a batch.

No, no, no. I'm going to be settling in for a good, long session. Couch, mood music, a bottle of red, and the girls. :biggrin1:

I don't usually like quickies. But thanks for your desire to help. :wink:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well enjoy tonight man :wink:, I'll have th eone on the left :smile:

Hey, now wait a damn minute! I've already picked the one on the left
and silvertrain the one on the right.

Oh heck, okay!!! I'm won't be a glutton. You take the left tit and I'll
take the right one! But, how are we going to divide up her other good
parts?

Do we get involved in a DVP (double vaginal penetration)? I'm all for it,
have done it in the past, and I'm game if you're game.....:biggrin:

D

deleted213967

Intriguing.

I can clearly see that they're hot and don't need re-racking...

...but what boggles my mind is how can you straight dudes get off to chicks that are not even totally naked???

Please explain...I am GENUINELY intrigued by that strange phenomenon...

It may be because I see naked guys every day and can't relate to the fact that a clothed chick's photograph can be sexual enough for a guy to get off all the way in 2008.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of the time I find it sexier when they aren't totally naked. Maybe that's down to: what one imagines is actually better than the real thing. :eek:

And I've already wanked it to this pic twice.

I didn't find them that hot :(

I don't either. That one on the right has floppy boobs and they're uneven. I've never been a boob man myself. I like legs and pussy. There. I'm shallow.

I think straight men get off on the curves and things. Maybe the face has something to do with it.... it's quite curious.