OK, I must confess.....

Stroke Of Luck

Just Browsing
Media
I've checked in with the LPSG board on and off for the past couple of years. So I finally thought "what the hell?" and registered. Aside from being interesting, you are all so entertaining! Though I only "know" you through your posts, I feel I've come to know something about some of you - if only through your on-line personas. OK, and I've totally developed crushes on several ladies of the board....and some of the guys too (which has left me totally confused:)

So there you have it. I'll throw my two-cents-worth in when I have something semi-inteligible to contribute. Cheers!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stroke Of Luck said:
I've checked in with the LPSG board on and off for the past couple of years. So I finally thought "what the hell?" and registered. Aside from being interesting, you are all so entertaining! Though I only "know" you through your posts, I feel I've come to know something about some of you - if only through your on-line personas. OK, and I've totally developed crushes on several ladies of the board....and some of the guys too (which has left me totally confused:)

So there you have it. I'll throw my two-cents-worth in when I have something semi-inteligible to contribute. Cheers!

O.k. Quick quiz, who am I. "oh and welcome":cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey stroke... Welcome to the group... you sound like me. I watched for a couple months.. and then jumped in. I haven't shut up since! Look forward to eharing your opinions
Jeff

BTW, I also had some serious crushes on a few of the ladies in here:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stroke Of Luck said:
(which has left me totally confused:)

Feeling confused is always more interesting than knowing precisely where you're at in life.

Who wants to live in an easily-defined pigeonhole?* :rolleyes:

*this is a rhetorical question, and the answer is not 'pigeons'

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
judging by the title of this posts, i thought you were going to say you were actually GoneA ---- i know he's a fake :mad:

anyway, welcome a board. hope you enjoy it here.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stroke Of Luck said:
... So there you have it. I'll throw my two-cents-worth in when I have something semi-inteligible to contribute. Cheers![/SIZE][/FONT]

Why? If you've really been reading our posts here you'd know that shouldn't hold you back. :wink:

Welcome to LPSG !!! :smile:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WELCOME, Stroke of Luck.

Yeh, sometimes it's nice to watch the circus and sometimes it's fun to be part of it.