OK, i think i have a real problem....

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok i think i have problem masterbating. i think i'm jerking off way too much. i'll be 19 this sunday and i know there is a lot of hormones in my body and blah, blah, blah; but i've never masterbated like this before. it is up to at least 13 times a week. i do it so much it's become annoying and tedious. maybe havin a single dorm room and hanging around girls so much in the summer may have increased my horniness, but i've never been so horny in my life at this point. i don't know what i'm gonna do. everytime i eat, i think of sex, every time i study chemistry, i think of sex. i always feel so sleepy too. it seems like everyone has more energy than me and i think in "ok" physical shape. God i wish this shit would stop and i can have my mind clear.

...sigh... rant over i guess.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
right it may not be abnormal, but i'm losing focus. i can't study right and i don't know if there somthing can do to get my focus bacK!

it may be normal but i can't get work done.

i know recently i wack it 21 times in one week... thats a lot to me!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At your age I was doing it 3 to 4 times a day,thats 21 to 28 times a week!And naked women were always on my mind,don't worry it will calm down with time.My wife and I regularly have sex and so now it's only 1 or 2 times a month that I will take things in my own hands so to speak.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
right it may not be abnormal, but i'm losing focus. i can't study right and i don't know if there somthing can do to get my focus bacK!

it may be normal but i can't get work done.

i know recently i wack it 21 times in one week... thats a lot to me!
if you can't focus, are you getting all your vitamins/minerals?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sounds like you're doing it as a reaction to relieve stress dearie...dated a guy who went through that. It's a cycle of course; the more he wanked instead of studying, the more stressed he got, and was driven back to the wanking.

Try a little meditation?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok i think i have problem masterbating. i think i'm jerking off way too much. i'll be 19 this sunday and i know there is a lot of hormones in my body and blah, blah, blah; but i've never masterbated like this before. it is up to at least 13 times a week. i do it so much it's become annoying and tedious. maybe havin a single dorm room and hanging around girls so much in the summer may have increased my horniness, but i've never been so horny in my life at this point. i don't know what i'm gonna do. everytime i eat, i think of sex, every time i study chemistry, i think of sex. i always feel so sleepy too. it seems like everyone has more energy than me and i think in "ok" physical shape. God i wish this shit would stop and i can have my mind clear.

...sigh... rant over i guess.

um. yer 19 and thinking about sex all the time and pounding it twice a day. gee, that's odd. not.

serious. relax. normal stuff.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't know what i'm gonna do. everytime i eat, i think of sex, every time i study chemistry, i think of sex. i always feel so sleepy too. it seems like everyone has more energy than me and i think in "ok" physical shape. God i wish this shit would stop and i can have my mind clear.

Sounds like what I experienced when I was 19.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh please, that's more than normal. I was wanking so much when I was 16 (Yeah I know, I hit puberty early and it just sort of advanced the whole process) that I could've kept a sperm bank in business for a year! Thing is is that really so bad? Wanking helps to relieve stress and has cathartic effects that can help with focus if you learn to manipulate it right.
My advice, knock one out before School / College / University / Work whatever you do when your 19 in America (it's different here so i'm not sure) and you'll notice you have a kind of Zen-like focus. :tongue:

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are so normal. I dont know at what age it lets up, but I'm quite a bit older than you, and I still j/o twice to three times a day, regular satisfying sex helps, but not much. And its true, when stressed the j/o count goes up... don't know why that would be - it is not a particularly useful response.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to yank your crank MORE, not LESS. That way, you will get it out of your system and you will stop worrying about it. Try to get up to about 5 times a day.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to yank your crank MORE, not LESS. That way, you will get it out of your system and you will stop worrying about it. Try to get up to about 5 times a day.
na, the more you jerk, the higher your drive becomes.

supply & demand on a very basic level.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to beat off so much I'd get a little blister on the side of my cock. Then I'd have to wait 3 or 4 excruciating days for it to heal. Even then, I'd try just rubbing the head to get off. I did it 11 times in one day... I was always hard and ready to beat off.

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Was Wondering If There Are Any Guys That Have Had To Coks In The Ass At The Same Time? How Did It Feel, And What Position Did You Use?