OK, I'm willing to say 50/50.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've decided to do a 180, and declare my sexuality percentages.

I'm saying I'm 50/50.

I fought this for a while. I'm a bi guy, and have felt that to say that being bi equals being this much gay and that much straight doesn't describe what it's like being bisexual.

Plus, any given day, I might be 70/30 this or 60/40 that.

But what the hell. It says I'm open to lots of possibilities, and that's OK with me!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sticking with my 80/20 for now. further study and experimentation might swing it closer to 50/50.

nothing but respect for ya declaration and ya orientation.

ML

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
studies have shown:
most humans are sexual
most men identify with mostly straight OR mostly gay
most women identify with straight, gay AND both

Not ALL, but MOST.

I rarely believe a man when he states he is bisexual. Far too many societal inhibitions for men to deal with to be blunt and 100% honest. Men have a very hard time overcoming a patriarchal society's stigmas. That of appearing vulnerable: were it emotional, socioeconomic, physical or a varying mix of these.
Maybe men are, or would be more apt to express, bisexuality if tractor-pulls, ties (like a hang mans noose) and weapons weren't so deeply ingrained in the "norm" behavior.

Account Disabled
Media
studies have shown:
most humans are sexual

Not ALL, but MOST.

I have days when I notice every pair of tits coming at me.

I have other days when I am scoping out every guy's crotch that walks my way.

The days change back and forth for me.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Taking into account the law of averages from what you have said. 50/50 would sound about right. Besides being 50/50 you can equally enjoy the best of both worlds. Does being 50/50 qualify you or deem you as AC/DC.

What does it matter to anyone else whether your 90/10% 60/40% or 99/1% So long as your happy & comfortable with the fact. thats all that really matters

Account Disabled
Media
Me, I'm noticing your "so nerdy it's sexy" avatar.

NCbear (who enjoys reading your posts, krispdx)

Those are some truly excellent "half-eaten mutton-chops" he's sporting, there. . .

thks guys!!! i don't even remember having that pic taken, which means it must be 1970-something ...

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
studies have shown:
most humans are sexual

Not ALL, but MOST.

I rarely believe a man when he states he is bisexual. Far too many societal inhibitions for men to deal with to be blunt and 100% honest. Men have a very hard time overcoming a patriarchal society's stigmas. That of appearing vulnerable: were it emotional, socioeconomic, physical or a varying mix of these.
Maybe men are, or would be more apt to express, bisexuality if tractor-pulls, ties (like a hang mans noose) and weapons weren't so deeply ingrained in the "norm" behavior.

How do we know the responses in the studies aren't tainted by the same stigmas of the same patriarchal society that you say prevents men from being honest?

But I do know what you mean. I like guys more than women, although I'm married to a woman. The partnership I have is about much more than sex, and the companionship is deep and important, but in my pervy moments, I miss sex with a guy. But we all make choices when we settle down -- if we settle down, that is -- no matter whether we identify with gay, str8, or bi.

I've been thinking of upping my "gay" meter to 80. lol

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All respect to everyone above...but, must say it will be a great day when when we don't feel the need to discuss this anymore...

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Not gonna happen. There will always be men who prefer women, exclusively; men who prefer men, exclusively; and men who have no preference. [Same goes for women] And as such, there will always need to be a way to refer to them, separately.

The labels are there for a purpose. At best we can hope the negative connotations and nefarious purposes will vanish in time.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've decided to do a 180, and declare my sexuality percentages.

I'm saying I'm 50/50. "

WOOHOO!!! Look Maw' we got another one...and he's a bigyun too! ;-P :rolleyes:
Welcome to the team Kris =)

Yea im with you all who agree that its a somewhat tired topic, but so is "being naked in the locker room or in front of your son" <my skin crawls over that one>. But I do think that its cool that we have a forum to discuss it here...since its not the kind of thing you can drop on your buds or parents or girlfriend lol. Plus the dudes who say 100% straight are setting a boundry line that I, like most of us, respect...so I see the point.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure