OK ladies truthful answers please....

Alex_Delarge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend is pretty loud during sex sometimes. It depends on the occasion though and on how hard the sex is. During the actual orgasm she is quiet, like she is concentrating so hard that she can't even make noise.

If I'm pounding her hard she really squeels loud! And sometimes when I'm pounding her pussy so hard she let's out proper full on screams and usually when she realizes how loud it is she tries to muffle the screams with the pillow or blanket, she really can't help it at the time.

I think it's hot when she screams but I feel sorry for the neighbours...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Truthfully...

I can't help myself and make small moaning sounds throughout the course of a sexcapade but, at the actual point of orgasm I actually go very still and quiet. My whole body will tense up and I'm not sure I even breath at that precise moment. After, my entire body will exhale and relax until I start building up to the next one:wink:

More common, and same goes for guys too. Sorry gents, despite the hopes of the horn dog lurkers on the sub-forum, the girls aren't yelping and screaming X times out of 10... no matter how big you are and how much braggadocio you bring.

D_s9i75f6ruy

Just Browsing
Media
For me it depends on what type of sex i'm having (fast hard ride, soft & slow etc..), who I'm with, where we are and if the orgasm is clitoral, vaginal or if I'm squirting.

ian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hope you are enjoying all this Ian

lol. Thanks Sandy, I am actually! For completeness I'd like to add that I think I probably make some ridiculous grunting noise as I cum but I'm not paying attention at that point.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
......what noises do you make when you orgasm during sex...

OK. The truth?

With increasingly bigger and deeper breaths, and volume:

oh... oh ... ah... ah...Oh...Oh.... I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! ... Oh.. Oh!... Ah!... Oh!.. Oh! Oh! OH! AH! AH! OHH! OHHH! OHHH! AAHHH AAHHH OOOHHHHH...!

Or something to that effect!!! :biggrin1:

I just let go. I'm sure the whole neighborhood can hear me! :eek:

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not a screamer. Moans, gasps, begging, whimpers are more my style. And at point of orgasm, I get still and quiet because I am so focused.

I'm glad more men recognize that when a woman gets quiet it's not because they are doing something wrong, but that they are doing something soooo right! I've been with men who thought if I wasn't moaning anymore, they needed to change things up. Don't mess with my O! lol

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess it depends on the mood and amount of foreplay. If it's clitoral heavy, either positions or various forms of stimulations, I tend to be loud..
But if It's a G-spot orgasm with little clitoral stimulation, I get loud during penetration and therougher stuff, but like most ladies here I get super quiet just before I 'O', A good sign to tell I'm close is scrunching the bed sheets in to a heap like I'm hanging on for dear life. and tense legs and back.
I really really hate that some partners of mine think that me being quiet means they need to change speed/positions.. It's frustrating because my g-spot O's are so far and few between that even the slightest variance could make me lose it and not in the pleasurable way.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it depends on the mood and amount of foreplay. If it's clitoral heavy, either positions or various forms of stimulations, I tend to be loud..
But if It's a G-spot orgasm with little clitoral stimulation, I get loud during penetration and therougher stuff, but like most ladies here I get super quiet just before I 'O', A good sign to tell I'm close is scrunching the bed sheets in to a heap like I'm hanging on for dear life. and tense legs and back.
I really really hate that some partners of mine think that me being quiet means they need to change speed/positions.. It's frustrating because my g-spot O's are so far and few between that even the slightest variance could make me lose it and not in the pleasurable way.
you my dear, are incredible!