OK ladies! WTF is going on here!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for the tone of my tilte, but what the hell?!
All the hot ladies are all changing their avatars, usernames, and taking down their galleries!

"Ms. C.M Green" was just the latest and for me, the straw that broke the camel's back.

Why are we being punished? Or is this something you all collectively decided to do together as a sisterhood activity? I could give a list of all the galleries gone. One by one they are dissapearing. Almost as if its stratigically planned.

Or is this all one big coincidence? Are the leg humpers really that bad?Could it be the new attention this site got from the article in Cracked website that featured LPSG, that brought in a whole new crop of leg humpers?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am making the move toward anonymity here. Just for my own personal comfort and additionally for my partner's comfort. It wasn't my intention to punish, not by any means.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been yanking pics and whatnot long time ago, we all do what we do for different reasons. I will admit, that the weirdness comes in seasons around here. I wouldn't say i've talked to anyone ahead of time. I usually come across something that is "the last straw" and i do it and don't tell anyone about it unless i'm asked why they are gone.

I recently dumped my message inbox because it had reached capacity. I will admit, i was a little heartbroken that all the super creepy messages i've received over the last year would be gone forever because some of them were priceless. But i didnt have time to sort through almost 1,000 messages to pick out the cream of the crop.

Sometimes you get overwhelmed with how you are treated when you are a female at a sex site (sure it is expected, but some days you get no hell and other days you get all the hell you've missed out on) and you just say enough is enough. You can see the public things going on with the Women's Forum as you can imagine it is only that much worse when it comes to idiocy behind the scenes. In the past i have even blocked the ability to receive private messages on here.

Sometimes you arent having any issues here because you arent posting that much. But when your name keeps popping up from posting, newbies get the idea "Hey there's a chick who can rate my pics!" and they bombard you with messages. Or if you are a chatroom person, you may be getting a lot of bombardment in there and you want to just be left alone when it comes to rating dicks or getting odd characters hanging all over you.

No one that i know of talks to one another about it because we don't have to. We (all of us here at lpsg, men and women, straight, bi or gay) have shit to deal with when it comes to having such a popular site with horny people. If all the women are changing names, avatars and getting rid of pictures, it's because more than ever there must be a season of weirdos coming out of the woodworks.

I see nothing about it over at the Real Ladies private group and no one has talked to me about it and i chat with some of the ladies pretty frequently. There is no doubt the reason why guys pretend to be women here is that they love that sort of attention they are getting, even if it gets bizarre, creepy, stalkerish or if it sounds like a 5th grader. That's what fake females are looking for. But generally, real females do get tired of it now and again and just want to yammer with their friends, talk about other things on other boards or with random people. There is more to us than just being sexual, but it's hard to get that part of us appreciated at a sex board ya know?

For example, when i had a gallery i would get tons of inbox messages daily, mostly not even pertaining to me necessarily..... but wanting me to look and rate dick pics. I don't get that sort of stuff now that im back to Mademoiselle Rouge without a gallery or a personalized avatar photo. The day i changed to Praying Mantis, zero messages for weeks on end. It was a nice change.

I would venture to say that it's a sad reality that the influx of insecurity about dick size, fetish fantasies and desire to latch on to a female persona is exactly what is making the females want to "lay low" for a little while.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am making the move toward anonymity here. Just for my own personal comfort and additionally for my partner's comfort. It wasn't my intention to punish, not by any means.

Chrissy you gotta give your buddies a heads up when you switch personas like that so suddenly...i was wondering who the fuck this Enid was :wink:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As is usually the case, one group spoils it for everyone. There are some beautiful women who had exquisite pictures who have taken them down, and stopped posting. In my opinion, it is the wit and beauty of the women that makes this place interesting.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I am quite new here, I've taken down all my pics because I was getting shitty comments and ratings on them.
And since everyone asks to see Pandoa's box, I chose to put up a pic of a box instead :biggrin1:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As is usually the case, one group spoils it for everyone. There are some beautiful women who had exquisite pictures who have taken them down, and stopped posting. In my opinion, it is the wit and beauty of the women that makes this place interesting.
Probably the only reason I spend the amount of time I do here. I am with you brother.

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got way too many creepy PM. And it was mostly guys asking if my husband had a big cock, or if I would humilate them about them being small. I gave up and took down all of my pics.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ya know I must say I hardly ever get simultaneously unsolicited and undesirable PMs. Maybe 1 a week if that. Not even, actually. I bet it's more like 1 or 2 a month. When I first joined it was a little different but mostly I have not been bothered.

The primary reason I deleted all my stuff and changed my name is because I currently have a more pressing need in my life to be more protective of my identity for the sake of another.

But I understand there is a good deal of weird sometimes unwanted attention here.

Last edited: