OK ladies! WTF is going on here!

Mademoiselle Rouge, no need to be sorry, I should have worded what I said a better in my original post. I can see how it was easy to mistake "have" for "haven't" when you are reading quick. I think now in the future I will be more careful, I don't really want to give anyone else a good reason to jump on me for nothing.

But "being too big for my britches" i'm not really sure what I've done to give anyone that impression. All I did was try to contribute to this topic and you jumped at the chance to try and belittle me and make me feel like a "stupid newbie with only one pic".

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mademoiselle Rouge, no need to be sorry, I should have worded what I said a better in my original post. I can see how it was easy to mistake "have" for "haven't" when you are reading quick. I think now in the future I will be more careful, I don't really want to give anyone else a good reason to jump on me for nothing.

But "being too big for my britches" i'm not really sure what I've done to give anyone that impression. All I did was try to contribute to this topic and you jumped at the chance to try and belittle me and make me feel like a "stupid newbie with only one pic".

Ok i will explain it again, when reading it based on the word havent instead of have, you sounded like a stupid newbie. When i went back and reread it, it didn't sound that way at all.

I will do better in the future to read things a bit more carefully. You didn't word anything wrong, i read it wrong.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lmao I just read this thread which is funny because I took most of mine down today just left two, then I saw this link on the PMsing thread in the womens category. The comments were nice and some really funny but the creepy I believe someone called them "leg humper" pm's just ruined it for me.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I had been just accepting friend requests from everyone, so I didn't even leave them up as private I just took them down. I'm going to weed through my friends list, I'm fairly new so I haven't that many shouldn't take long to fix and then I might put some up as private later on. I don't want to be rude to anyone on here so I just thought removing the temptation would make it better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why take down pics on a public website? Well because when you have nude pics up of yourself you ALWAYS run the risk of being recognized by someone. You run the risk of your pics being posted on another site. You feel nervous about knowing that the whole world can see your naked body. I mean really why WOULD you have nude pics online? I only have one pic up right now and even that makes me a little uncomfortable but like I've said before. If I expect to gawk at naked men I kinda feel like my participation is slightly expected or "fair". But yeah I can't say I'd never take down all pics. The primary reason for any female not to be 100% anonymous is because most people just assume you're a guy. So I'm a little torn here...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why take down pics on a public website? Well because when you have nude pics up of yourself you ALWAYS run the risk of being recognized by someone. You run the risk of your pics being posted on another site. You feel nervous about knowing that the whole world can see your naked body. I mean really why WOULD you have nude pics online? I only have one pic up right now and even that makes me a little uncomfortable but like I've said before. If I expect to gawk at naked men I kinda feel like my participation is slightly expected or "fair". But yeah I can't say I'd never take down all pics. The primary reason for any female not to be 100% anonymous is because most people just assume you're a guy. So I'm a little torn here...

No I wasn't worrying about being recognised by anyone I just felt creepy about some of the PM's I was receiving and this morning I decided to take them down. I meant that I didn't want to be rude to the guys that were nice to me. I put the pic's up for the same reason you did because they were sharing so I thought I would share. Like I said I might put more back I just think I'm going to go the private route when I do. I left my verification pic and one other one just not all of them.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm glad that they have the "Real Ladies Group" because of that. I originally put my wrist and arm photos up because I didn't want to show my body online, but I wanted people to know that I am a small woman, which is obvious from the photos. Membership in the Real Ladies Group makes it so that I don't have to worry about proving that I'm a female to every skeptical person on the site. I love that!

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And since everyone asks to see Pandoa's box, I chose to put up a pic of a box instead :biggrin1:

Bahahahaha! I love it. What you should really do though is sucker them into camming first, THEN show them the box. More time consuming but worth every minute in the end.

I think a lot of the women have removed genders and such so that a guy who's just doing a quick scan of the forum won't see "female" and heaven forbid "gallery" too. Such a combination, no matter what she has in her gallery, will get those famous leg-humping-weirdos after you. The name & avatar change is also a useful tactic against the ones who don't have your profile bookmarked.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Bahahahaha! I love it. What you should really do though is sucker them into camming first, THEN show them the box. More time consuming but worth every minute in the end.

I think a lot of the women have removed genders and such so that a guy who's just doing a quick scan of the forum won't see "female" and heaven forbid "gallery" too. Such a combination, no matter what she has in her gallery, will get those famous leg-humping-weirdos after you. The name & avatar change is also a useful tactic against the ones who don't have your profile bookmarked.

On THIS forum I've trade marked 'leg humpers'. I started it and have been seeing it used too much (I blame dolfie) and so am charging a royalty.