OK ladies! WTF is going on here!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rob E is working on a way to have anonymous albums, which will solve the leg humper pm problem.

Will it be like the person who posts the photos will know who has given us ego-boosting comments on our photos, but people viewing the photos won't know which LPSG member has posted up the photo? That would be great. I can see the appeal of something like that. You get validation that you're sexy, without people being able to stalk you or harass you.

The only issue I see is that if someone's photos became really popular, I imagine a lot of fakers might try and claim that those photos were theirs! "No, that's me!" "No, it's not! It's me!" :lmao:

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have recently gone the opposite way and posted more pics showing my face etc and have just copped bullshit.
I joined the site on a recommendation of a sub who knew my interests and initially just put up torso pics while I got a feel for the people here. I have been following mostly threads in this women's issues area and was really enjoying it, so thought I'd come out a bit more and aim to get a bit more involved - applied to join the real ladies group and was rejected.
I don't 'hide' online, during my divorce case my ex husband 'outed' all my private stuff, so I have nothing to lose by being recognised - as long as stalkers don't get my home address etc it's all water off a ducks back to me.
As to the leg humpers etc, I am not so naive to think that I will not get that element by posting up pics of my body - those types don't even register on my radar, I'm used to it.
I have spoken to a few guys off the site already via yahoo and added someone onto my public facebook (I keep my family stuff separate from my general public stuff to protect the innocent lol), and figure if anyone genuinely has concerns about who I am they are welcome to speak to me directly and get the truth instead of making assumptions - like a real and mature grown up should!

D

deleted136887

In the last year or so this place(lpsg) has started to be infested with real wierdos, trailer trash, downright creepy deviants.
Maybe the sudden inrush after the Cracked website feature.
So if they are on this website, I can only imagine the creepy PM's etc the women on this site put with. And the banal, moronic questions being posted in the women's Issues forum. Manly Banisters used to be the champion defender of this forum, but I don't see her around anymore.
I suppose general dumbing down is happening here, as everywhere else. What a pity.
It pisses me off, as I used to like clicking on a posters gallery to see what they look like, and leave a appreciative or witty comment if I felt like it.
I can see why women are creeped out and are taking down their pics.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I have recently gone the opposite way and posted more pics showing my face etc and have just copped bullshit.
I joined the site on a recommendation of a sub who knew my interests and initially just put up torso pics while I got a feel for the people here. I have been following mostly threads in this women's issues area and was really enjoying it, so thought I'd come out a bit more and aim to get a bit more involved - applied to join the real ladies group and was rejected.
I don't 'hide' online, during my divorce case my ex husband 'outed' all my private stuff, so I have nothing to lose by being recognised - as long as stalkers don't get my home address etc it's all water off a ducks back to me.
As to the leg humpers etc, I am not so naive to think that I will not get that element by posting up pics of my body - those types don't even register on my radar, I'm used to it.
I have spoken to a few guys off the site already via yahoo and added someone onto my public facebook (I keep my family stuff separate from my general public stuff to protect the innocent lol), and figure if anyone genuinely has concerns about who I am they are welcome to speak to me directly and get the truth instead of making assumptions - like a real and mature grown up should!

Don't be offended, TheBoyfriend had to try twice with his verification photo also.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that would be because my kids dropped my cam a few weeks back and the colours and contrast are stuffed - I would have thought that would have been obvious by the way my green bra has come out orange in the previous pics to it.
and how hard is it for someone to simply speak to me like a human being? I am more than happy to speak to any of the ladies here one on one to give personal info or briefly go on cam to verify who I am in real time. surely that is worth more than a snapshot anyway.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought that was how verification was done. Guess you can't take the Real Ladies for real :)

Mine was done on cam in video chat. But you can also use a photo, if it shows enough of you to prove that you're a woman and it's been put through photo analysis software to prove that it hasn't been photoshopped.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought that was how verification was done. Guess you can't take the Real Ladies for real :)

You can, it's either that or a believable verification. Her's honestly looks photoshopped.

You cannot tell she is holding the paper, the picture is really poor quality and the sign is typed so it could have been put there after she took a picture or used someone else's. That's why it wasn't approved.

She could try showing that she's holding the sign and handwriting it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that would be because my kids dropped my cam a few weeks back and the colours and contrast are stuffed - I would have thought that would have been obvious by the way my green bra has come out orange in the previous pics to it.
and how hard is it for someone to simply speak to me like a human being? I am more than happy to speak to any of the ladies here one on one to give personal info or briefly go on cam to verify who I am in real time. surely that is worth more than a snapshot anyway.
nowt to do with that, love.
you need it hand written. typed is too easy to fake.
hold the card so it bends slightly, because making type follow a curve is harder, with your hand seen holding it...or better still, write it on your skin in lippy.

it's just the way they verify here. it'd take forever if everyone used a different method.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

... So how about those pics you posted in response to everyone calling your verification pic fake? Use that cam, because the contrast/colors look fine there! I don't know who to contact about the Real Ladies cam verification thing but that's actually a preferred method.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
You can, it's either that or a believable verification. Her's honestly looks photoshopped.

You cannot tell she is holding the paper, the picture is really poor quality and the sign is typed so it could have been put there after she took a picture or used someone else's. That's why it wasn't approved.

She could try showing that she's holding the sign and handwriting it.

Hey girl you're bout to bust 1,000. Do you know what happens then? All your golden contributions impart gold membership.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those pics were actually taken over a year ago when I found out my partner cheated on me - I thought they were fitting for this occasion. if I had a cam functioning well I would hardly be using the one that fucks up the pics would I.
you can actually see my abs are different in them to my most recent pics - I was going to the gym then, now I swim laps which has improved my obliques - not that I usually prefer to point out my flaws in my pics lol.
I will be doing another verification photo when I next have the office computer fired up - but I repeat, I was more than happy to talk to someone face to face on cam and provide personal details - I was willing to do more than was asked in order to clear it up.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
those pics were actually taken over a year ago when I found out my partner cheated on me - I thought they were fitting for this occasion. if I had a cam functioning well I would hardly be using the one that fucks up the pics would I.
you can actually see my abs are different in them to my most recent pics - I was going to the gym then, now I swim laps which has improved my obliques - not that I usually prefer to point out my flaws in my pics lol.
I will be doing another verification photo when I next have the office computer fired up - but I repeat, I was more than happy to talk to someone face to face on cam and provide personal details - I was willing to do more than was asked in order to clear it up.

1) You talk like a guy, which makes you a tom boy if you are not.
2) If you're going to cheat back on your partner you're probably going to be more happily successful elsewhere.

But on both points I could be wrong. Good luck here on LPSG.