OK ladies! WTF is going on here!

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got way too many creepy PM. And it was mostly guys asking if my husband had a big cock, or if I would humilate them about them being small. I gave up and took down all of my pics.

Dont feel too bad,,it happens to us all.I get guys wanting to be my 24 hr sex slave,guys who are convinced they can turn me gay with their super bj techniques,,and tons of others..

It gets to the point that I kind of just,see the name or Avatar of the person sending me the message and i can already tell what they are gonna say in it.

Its almost 90 % effective,lol..

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) I'm a domme, I am strong, independent and stand up for myself. I have been put through a lot of crap in my life and have come out a survivor and that is why I get my back up over my honour being questioned.If being outspoken and opinionated makes me sound male to you then there's not much I can do about that nor care to.
2)ex partner thanks - cheating is pathetic and I don't need to do it, I am way better than that and have pure contempt for those who do, which you might spot in my eyes in that pic. and if you'd checked on my recent posts you would see where I have mentioned I am in a new relationship.

So yes, you would be wrong on both points, but thank you for the best wishes on luck.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
coug, ignore the imbecile.
i was convinced you're a vag toter after reading only two or three of your posts.
you don't talk like a dude.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
coug, ignore the imbecile.
i was convinced you're a vag toter after reading only two or three of your posts.
you don't talk like a dude.

Still, she could have a penis. Just not attached. :tongue:

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
;) thanks ladies, I have given birth to seven children (I don't do things by halves lol) and if I had done that being an xy I wouldn't be hanging about online, I would be living the high life from selling my story to 60 minutes for millions LOL
so many guys just can't handle a strong female, it's why I love the bdsm lifestyle, I am not just accepted for being myself, but admired for it - wish I had discovered that world in my 20s instead of my 30s!

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Haha, like this? That's fucking scary!!! :eek:

33agknn.gif

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, as a fashion consultant can I seriously recommend that nobody should be including that tote in their ensemble this season, can't imagine what it might go with, unless you are actually riding the bike lol ;)

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
those pics were actually taken over a year ago when I found out my partner cheated on me - I thought they were fitting for this occasion. if I had a cam functioning well I would hardly be using the one that fucks up the pics would I.
you can actually see my abs are different in them to my most recent pics - I was going to the gym then, now I swim laps which has improved my obliques - not that I usually prefer to point out my flaws in my pics lol.
I will be doing another verification photo when I next have the office computer fired up - but I repeat, I was more than happy to talk to someone face to face on cam and provide personal details - I was willing to do more than was asked in order to clear it up.

I'll say I thought there was something fraudulent about your pics and I'd like to apologize for that. It seems you are a vag toter.