OK lets get serious shall we?

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
it is my theory that everyone knows everyone, in one way or another, and can be traced back to any random person in the country, or even, dare i say..... world...

think of it as a super game of "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" now........
who do you KNOW, or have a Friend that knows ANY "HARD" ;) evidence of a celeb bing hung?

spill your guts people.

Danny

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I've seen Felipe Rose (the Indian in the Village People) in the bathroom. He's average and uncut.

Goon: A friend of mine bagged Charlie Sheen about 12 years ago Spring Break in Palm Springs. She took pics of "after" of the two of them. She said he was "nice for his height, about 7 inches"

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Nice for his height"! Are people ever going to be ashamed of their ignorance re. height/dick size? The biggest I've seen (and numerous) have been on short guys.

Goon: Her words, not mine. I'm 5'10", the big ones I've seen were mostly on shorter guys too. I hear ya!

BTW my friend also said that Mr. Sheen was an awesome fuck.

NelsonMuntz84: The guy who sang "Don't you forget about me" (Jim Kerr) is my second cousin and according to a couple of books, he is hung. Never met him though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Goon@Apr 6 2005, 10:38 PM
Her words, not mine. I'm 5'10", the big ones I've seen were mostly on shorter guys too. I hear ya!

[post=297733]Quoted post[/post]​

I know, Goon, and sorry I didn't make it clear in my other post. We are mutual fans of Latinoboy9, so I would never intentionally antagonize you :excl: :pals:

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
I know a famous pianist QUITE well (heh), and he's about 10.5-11", and thicker than my wrist (about 7.5").

That's it for knowing even semi-famous people in THAT way... lol

...Jerry Springer is the biggest dick in the biz, if that helps ;)

MrBig2004: Lleyton Hewitt is 9 inches according to my brother who was good mates with him as teenagers. This would seem to explain why Hewitt's favourite number is 23, as he so regularly makes known to everyone around. 23cm=9inches, and cm is more widely used in Australia.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have met Ron Jeremy and Jeff Stryker; that they're hung is established. I've met Jonah Falcon, if he counts as a celebrity; we know he's well-hung. Beyond just meeting, I know Gunner, and there is no question that he's well-hung. And I know Olymic swimmer Gary Hall, Jr., and I guess you'll just have to trust me that he's pretty well-hung.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a chance to meet a number of 'famous' men in my line of work -- John Linnell, Abbie Hoffman, Wassily Leontief, Lee Suggs -- but never saw any of them naked. I've met a number of famous women as well, but I can safely assume none of them were 'hung'.

I dated Steve Martin in the mid-90's. But he wasn't famous. ;)

Goon:
Originally posted by RoysToy+Apr 6 2005, 02:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Apr 6 2005, 02:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Goon@Apr 6 2005, 10:38 PM
Her words, not mine. I&#39;m 5&#39;10", the big ones I&#39;ve seen were mostly on shorter guys too. I hear ya&#33;

[post=297733]Quoted post[/post]​

I know, Goon, and sorry I didn&#39;t make it clear in my other post. We are mutual fans of Latinoboy9, so I would never intentionally antagonize you :excl: :pals:
[post=297769]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
OMG, is that boy hot, hot, HOT or what&#33;?

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, Philberttrw&#33;&#33;&#33; Please, please, please, please, blog your sexy adventures for us&#33;&#33;&#33; please ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Goon@Apr 7 2005, 07:01 AM
OMG, is that boy hot, hot, HOT or what&#33;?
[post=297952]Quoted post[/post]​
YES, Goon, Latinoboy9 has to be LPSG Adonis. He hasn&#39;t shown us his face, but I can&#39;t imagine any one but the most sexy being associated with his hot bod. I wonder if his face shows the cocky persona that it should. :wow:

Misty: There&#39;s been a few but one Im almost ashamed to admit because he&#39;s turned out to be like the epitomy of trailer trash is Kevin Federline. On the plus side, the guy has one seriously big dick, not quite 9 so Id say about 8.5 long but like hugely thick around. Got all the moves too, pretty much awesome in bed. Lots of stamina, loves to go real hard but keeps talking dirty the whole way through and not a fan of condoms (thank god I am lol).

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by mindseye@Apr 7 2005, 03:38 AM
I&#39;ve had a chance to meet a number of &#39;famous&#39; men in my line of work --Abbie Hoffman, - but never saw any of them naked.
[post=297905]Quoted post[/post]​

For some reason I didn&#39;t see this thread until today. It&#39;s odd to me in that you mentioned Abbie Hoffman and I read it on this, the 16th anniverasry of his death. Now in order to atone for my sins I&#39;ll be forced to go and re-read Steal This Book. (actually it&#39;s not that forced since it is a rather enjoyable book). Sorry you never saw him naked, I am almost embarrassed to admit I found him sexy and alluring (in a somewhat quirky way) and most assuredly wanted to see him naked (although not while levitating the Pentagon with his mental powers). Damm now I&#39;m longing to relive my counter productive youth. Yes, as scary as it may be to some--including me,-- in those days I was anti-war, anti-Nixon, anti-establishment, etc. etc. and did indeed show up a few times at protests.
Thanks for helping with my flashback mindseye.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It&#39;s been my experience that there&#39;s something to the belief that nerdy Jewish boys have a lot going on down there. And nicely circumsized, too. I&#39;ve know three extremely nerdy Jewish guys who were extremely gifted. Well, they are God&#39;s chosen people and made in his image. A couple of them were kinda sexy in a funny, nerdy way. None compared with some of the guys you&#39;ll see in the Israeli air force and other services. Makes me want to lead them to Gaza so they can strip and have their way with refugee camp&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;ve known a few Jewish women, too, who demanded at least 8 in any lover. So it&#39;s quite possible Abbie had something going on.

movearoundthemoon: not really celebrities so much as recognizeable faces....

so you remember Christina Aguilera&#39;s "Beautiful" video?
now remember the young gay couple making out?
well they were at one time an actual dating couple. The one who&#39;s face you see more predominately is Jordan. He has a massive penis. Very common knowledge among alot of the west hollywood gay crowd.
the one you don&#39;t really see much of his Justin. His is a little less then average in length and very very thin.

Misty: Tony from No Doubt is seriously hung. Not a big tall so mightn&#39;t be as big as it looks - it looks huge- but feels around 9 inches and definately thicker than average.