Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You like, Mule?

No. Presuming you have permission to post someone else's pictures, you should have done so in the appropriate part of the site, such as Show Off. Embedding nude photos in a thread where readers don't have to click to view (thus opting in) is not well tolerated in the Women's Issues forum.

It's a good idea to learn the general expectations for each part of the site before you start posting. The best outcome from this mistake is to apologize and learn from it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love how the women took this thread over. <3 you ladies

While the topic is not a women's issue the women took it over and made it our own. 20 plus pages of mutual admiration, shameless flirting, jello wrestling, a few recipes and someone post pics of a bunny!

This is a prime example of how cool LPSG can be.

Womangs, the jello has been refreshed and is opened to the Coven. Clothing optional but not encouraged.

PS still madly twitterpatted over Ms @Enid

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As much as I hate, oldddd threads that are dug up. I enjoyed reviewing the first few pages of this one, Viewing the names of some great members who have come and gone but should never be forgotten

Reactions: TinyPrincess

As much as I hate, oldddd threads that are dug up. I enjoyed reviewing the first few pages of this one, Viewing the names of some great members who have come and gone but should never be forgotten

Do you remember the young lady from Scotland/Northern England, was a mod for a bit? Was that Seaside or Lovingit or someone else?

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you remember the young lady from Scotland/Northern England, was a mod for a bit? Was that Seaside or Lovingit or someone else?

Loving was Scottish and a lovely lady she was. Seaside, I also remember her; but I think she was American.

Reactions: 6inchcock