Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EDIT. Barbiegir007 is not what I said.....

'Feed the birds,'tuppence a bag, tuppence,tuppence, tuppence a bag'... That's it!! She's my London pigeon!! :wink:

Dear oh dear... These northerners (north of Watford) 'ave no idea about accents do they! She's no more of a cockney than Roman Abramovich!

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never debase myself or the women on this site by answering such a crass question :mad:

Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge Mademoiselle Rouge

:biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thank you muchly for all the guys who mentioned me in this thread. Half of you don't have pics, especially face pics, so i can see what you guys look like. I'll just keep picturing youre the anonymous looking man in the van with binoculars outside of my house....

Reactions: ronin001

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mademoisille Rouge! thats the name ive been thinking about for days since i saw this thread.

No disrespect meant, sorry i dont have a pic for you lady.

This woman is really gorgeous, ive only seen pics on her profile thing but she comes across like a very sensuous woman with the sweetest little smile on an angelic face (dont let it fool you though :) ).
Has a very open mind when it comes to sex and the human body and seems to be quite a level person too.

My praises to you gorgeous lady.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
bigtitsbabe and madame moiselle rouge(did i spell it right? i'm drunk right now..) i'm on ya band wagons right now..oh,and i can't forget maggieisamazing...yes! i would love to put in a weekend of work on all three of you ladies..no disrespect but shit!! when it's sexy it's sexy!

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oooh, tough one. Miss Rouge is up there, and any number of others, but I just can't get past chrissymgreen. Hotness + smartness = unbelievable hotness.

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, were did this topic go wrong? At the worst was maybe it should have been moved, maybe. But why is this so sensitive? And, ladies, you are calling out the fake girls. Well this is the biggest collection of 9X6 cock pictures there has ever been. Nothing suspect about that? And as a reminder, the "hottest guy" topic turned into just a "best cock" talk. So, my answers M. Rogue cause she has the "balls" to just chill naked on cam, that's hot. And SpoiledPrincess, cause I talked to her a couple of times years ago and she was sweet and that's hot too.

Thank you muchly for all the guys who mentioned me in this thread. Half of you don't have pics, especially face pics, so i can see what you guys look like. I'll just keep picturing youre the anonymous looking man in the van with binoculars outside of my house....

He's still there? :p

Here's my tuppence worth:

Coko23
Lorraine
Mademoiselle Rouge
Lovingit
Serial Kisser
Seaside

Plus special faves Patchos, SP and Mikayla.

Sorry if I've missed anyone out. :S