InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh my god i forgot dolfette, how could i

Criminal

Dolfette and Satou.

God put dolfette on a seperate continent cause he knew if we were on the same one I couldn't resist. Her body is her 2nd best attribute (narrowly), her personality is her first.

And I don't know satou's personality well enough yet, but she's got a body thats crazy.

(I've never liked the stick and bone types, I prefer a girl with some hips and curves)

I would have to say currently serial, enid or fancypants by far. They are seem like truely beautiful ppl both inside and out.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hottest women on LPSG?

Hell, that is easy!

Each and every real woman posting on this site.
Each has her own beauty, strengths and desirability.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You nailed it - perfect answer.

Thank you,TP.

Fuck being judged and pitted against each other for something as subjective as 'hotness/beauty"!
Each and every real woman here has something to offer.

There are enough hetro/bi male and female members here to appreciate all of the various female members in all their variation.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you,TP.

Fuck being judged and pitted against each other for something as subjective as 'hotness/beauty"!
Each and every real woman here has something to offer.

There are enough hetro/bi male and female members here to appreciate all of the various female members in all their variation.

As far as I'm concerned this thread probably shouldn't have been resurrected and it was done by someone who has been doing so recently for reasons unknown to most I'm sure. That being said I believe you are correct. Each person has their own opinion, which is what these really are opinion polls. So for me everyone on my friends list is beautiful in their own way, usually end up there if my mind has been stimulated by their posts.

And yes xxallyxx is a pretty lady and deserves more than a meh lol. She's a cutie.

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with Dragonfly, I haven't met a woman on this site yet that isn't sexy in their own way. Maybe it's just me since I find almost all women hot in the first place but I am surprised at how many hot smart funny woman there are on here. And of course you all know who you are! We tell you everyday :)

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely agree with both Dragon and Intrigue, I'm not a huge fgan of these threads - espescially when they turn out to be nothing more than an LPSG Meat Market.

There are tons of beautiful people on here - both male and female - each in their own way. Not just because of a few posed pictures on a profile, because of their intelligence, their humor and sexuality. I dont see the need for a contest.

Wel.. unless the winner gets cake. I like cake.

Enid, SerialKisser, and Aconitum are all lovely ladies in my eyes. Physically and otherwise ;)

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely agree with both Dragon and Intrigue, I'm not a huge fgan of these threads - espescially when they turn out to be nothing more than an LPSG Meat Market.

There are tons of beautiful people on here - both male and female - each in their own way. Not just because of a few posed pictures on a profile, because of their intelligence, their humor and sexuality. I dont see the need for a contest.

Wel.. unless the winner gets cake. I like cake.

I tried to factor that in based off my limited experience with members here thusfar

And do you like ice cream cake? combines two of my favorite things