OK ObamaBot’s! Remember All Those Promises?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh for fucks sake...he isn't even in office yet and you start complaining already.

Just wait and see. If you don't like what he did after a couple of years, then move (but stay away from europe plz)

D_u756r6

1st Like
Media
@1bigg1:

The very article you quote says, "The 25 agenda items are still available on Mr. Obama's campaign site." So they haven't gone anywhere. Maybe you should finish the article before you jump to conclusions.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh for fucks sake...he isn't even in office yet and you start complaining already.

Just wait and see. If you don't like what he did after a couple of years, then move (but stay away from europe plz)

It's quite valid actually, and these appointments are paramount to his administration vs. any random action next summer. It's same ol same ol, IMHO.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
OK ObamaBot’s! Remember All Those Promises?

They have already vanished and he isn’t even in office yet lol! :biggrin1:

Washington Times - EXCLUSIVE: Agenda disappears from Obama Web site

They may have been deleted from one site. Yet "The 25 agenda items are still available on Mr. Obama's campaign site."
Re: the changes:I won't be surprised to see these on the President-elect website as next year as he must use this one:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Doubtless many of them are well-documented in the rancorous archives of LPSG.ORG|Politics...

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@1bigg1:

The very article you quote says, "The 25 agenda items are still available on Mr. Obama's campaign site." So they haven't gone anywhere. Maybe you should finish the article before you jump to conclusions.

Watch that campaign website disappear (or be changed also) soon leaving the “vague” promises in-place on the “change” website.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since 1BiGG1 has continually displayed an obsession with Transformers when addressing Obama supporters, would it be OK if we call people like him "Conservacons"? :biggrin:

:arms: (I'd go with DoucheCons myself but that works!) The only advantage they have is they can ride SNOW MACHINES all around the "real America":tongue:

To Big: Just relax Francis!! We elected a President, not a King! At least you owe the guy a chance before you start pissing on everything...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@1bigg1:

He doesn't need to finish any articles. He's got his tin-foil hat perfectly tuned and his crystal ball is polished to perfection.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I know where 1BiGG1 is getting his talking points. I was driving in the car and flipping the radio and ahppened upon RUSH LIMBAUGH, so I listened for a bit(a very little bit), and it was exactly this FAUX controversy about "25 items missing from the Obama website..........so I see The RUSHBAG is his news source.....

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More to the point, we know who really HAS vanished along with ALL their promises. John McCain and Sarah God's-on-our-side Palin.
This is an intellectually dishonest argument, because John McCain cannot be expected to fulfill promises that require him to be President. John McCain has most generally kept his promises within the procdure of his senatorship. As for Sarah Palin, she has a job in Alaska. No one talks about how Barack Obama practically neglected his job for two years while he campaigned.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is an intellectually dishonest argument, because John McCain cannot be expected to fulfill promises that require him to be President. John McCain has most generally kept his promises within the procdure of his senatorship. As for Sarah Palin, she has a job in Alaska. No one talks about how Barack Obama practically neglected his job for two years while he campaigned.
I know!...John McCain is such a hard worker in the Senate, he even SUSPENDED his campaign to go back to the Senate to help broker the bailout......oh wait..........that STUNT is widely seen as one of the myriad reasons he LOST the election.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now I know where 1BiGG1 is getting his talking points. I was driving in the car and flipping the radio and ahppened upon RUSH LIMBAUGH, so I listened for a bit(a very little bit), and it was exactly this FAUX controversy about "25 items missing from the Obama website..........so I see The RUSHBAG is his news source.....

Are you sure 1BiGG1 isn't the Rushbag himself? :biggrin1:

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are actually a couple of circumstances where segments of websites have been removed or altered because someone realised that what Obama had said or what he had espoused was no longer the popular opinion or was found to be legally problematic. Do you remember when Obama espoused mandatory community service? He's now changed that plan because in court, it could have been viewed as a violation of the 13th Amendment (thats the one the prohibits slavery).

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are actually a couple of circumstances where segments of websites have been removed or altered because someone realised that what Obama had said or what he had espoused was no longer the popular opinion or was found to be legally problematic. Do you remember when Obama espoused mandatory community service? He's now changed that plan because in court, it could have been viewed as a violation of the 13th Amendment (thats the one the prohibits slavery).
WOW.......that is EXACTLY what the RUSHBAG said............Now you show me ANYWHERE where President Obama ever proposed a MANDATORY community service!